Professional Web Applications Themes

help saving blurred pic - Adobe Photoshop Elements

Hello to all, I am new to the forum and have been encouraged from the messages I have read to have the courage to join in the discussions regardless of my level of Photoshop Elements or my level of expertise with my camera. I am hoping this question is not a total loss or evidence of my ignorance. However, if someone can tell me how to upload the photo in question, I am confident someone can help. The pic is of one point in my grandson's baptism, the expression on his face is priceless. Unfortunately, in the emotion of the ...

  1. #1

    Default help saving blurred pic

    Hello to all,
    I am new to the forum and have been encouraged from the messages I have read to have the courage to join in the discussions regardless of my level of Photoshop Elements or my level of expertise with my camera. I am hoping this question is not a total loss or evidence of my ignorance.
    However, if someone can tell me how to upload the photo in question, I am confident someone can help. The pic is of one point in my grandson's baptism, the expression on his face is priceless. Unfortunately, in the emotion of the moment for me, the pic is blurred. Can you tell me how to share the pic with you, or what place in PE 1 I should go to to correct the picture, if at all possible, I will be forever grateful. This appears to be a most welcoming and compassionate place for us newbies. . .
    I thank you all in advance for any assistance you can provide.
    Kindest regards,
    Caroline Bobb
    Caroline Guest

  2. #2

    Default Re: help saving blurred pic

    Caroline,

    Welcome to the group. Join the family!

    This is a bunch of very helpful people, but unfortunately I've got bad news for you. If this original picture is blurred there is very little you can do about it. When it isnot in the image, even Photoshop cannot bring it out.
    Just only an extremely skilled professional retoucher might be able to reconstruct the image by "painting a new face" with the original image as a guide line.

    Probably the you might ask Jodi Frye, an extremely talented woman on this forum; she recently started a new illustrative business career and if someone on the forum is able to do this job it 's her.

    (Jodi, I don't need a commission fee) ;-)

    Leen
    Leen Guest

  3. #3

    Caroline,

    There is no "upload" web space for the forum so we can see what you have.

    e mail it to me at com

    Pete Guest

  4. #4

    Here is the picture Caroline is asking about for anyone that wants to offer
    suggestions to her.

    http://home.comcast.net/~peted1/wsb/html/view.cgi-image.html--SiteID-972127.html

    Pete Guest

  5. #5

    Wow. It looks to me like Leen was right. That was is very badly blurred. If anybody comes up with salvation for it, though, I have one not quite that challenging I'd love for them to take on! :)

    I'm sorry about the blurriness, Caroline. That would have been a wonderful shot.
    Beth Guest

  6. Moderated Post

    Removed by Administrator
    Dick Guest
    Moderated Post

  7. Moderated Post

    Removed by Administrator
    Leen Guest
    Moderated Post

  8. #8

    Caroline,

    I will let the picture up a while longer to see if anyone wanders through
    the forum that has any ideas.

    One thing that could be done is have another picture of his face and overlay
    it. May even make an interesting picture with his face clear and the rest
    of the picture blurred. (His face would need to be at about the same angle
    to the camera).

    Pete

    Pete_D@adobeforums.com Guest