"Rick Rennie" <RRENNIEwebtv.net> wrote in message news:1170-3F0CD8D4-32storefull-2134.public.lawson.webtv.net...
> Can anyone help me get a good photo from a color slide that is clear,
> but was exposed poorly? I have no computer and can't do it myself.
> Thanks

Hold it up to your WebTV box and I will give it a try. Your question begs for more information. I would seek out companies who do slide printing and ask them. And I for one while I do chromes can not tell you without seeing what is wrong with the slide. The term clear and exposed poorly do not mean much without seeing what it is you are trying to describe.
Not being Bill Clinton I am not able to determine what poorly means, and it is not quite clear to me either.

Ed