I am trying to build a results page from a search box. ( I have a basic
search page displaying with the correct information) but on the results page
I would like the items displayed as follows -

Section 1 -
Product 1
Product 2
Product 5

Section 3 -
Product 11

Section 8 -
Product 15

Where the relevant product is displayed within its relevant section.

I have the data setup with the relevant sections stored against the product,
I am after the easiest way to write the code to work through the individual
sections and display the relevant records from the section.

Any ideas on tutorials or examples would be appreciated.

Many thanks in advance

Rob