Professional Web Applications Themes

Help with adobe flash player - Macromedia Flash Player

Hello Darren McNally, I have read some of your posts for helping people solve their problems with adobe flash player. If you could please help me out too I would really appreciate it. I have been trying to fix my adobe flash player for so long now I still can't figure it out. Please message me on my user here so we can talk further. Thanks!!...

  1. #1

    Default Help with adobe flash player

    Hello Darren McNally,

    I have read some of your posts for helping people solve their problems with
    adobe flash player. If you could please help me out too I would really
    appreciate it. I have been trying to fix my adobe flash player for so long now
    I still can't figure it out. Please message me on my user here so we can talk
    further. Thanks!!

    M_K_B Guest

  2. #2

    Default Re: Help with adobe flash player

    M_K_B

    As I've said in other posts, if you need official support please open a web
    case via http://www.adobe.com/support/flashplayer.

    Darren and I participate here on a voluntary basis (in addition to our regular
    duties) . And while he may come along and offer to help, because he's like
    that, it is also best if you have a formal case.

    BWolfe Guest

  3. #3

    I download this becuase my version doesn't work on youtube anymore. i open it.
    it says it needs my permission to continue i press continue It does some kind
    of setup thing. and it get to 100% and it disappears. nothing happens. i keep
    redoing this and nothing changes... btw im running vista =/

    Veritech5 Guest

  4. #4

    i have exactly the same problem as u .. i tried evrything but nothing seems to work and i dont know why..
    mexicanu99 Guest

  5. #5

    yall should try downloading the flash player uninstaller, then uninstall, reboot your computer, then install flash player 9 and then reboot again....see if that works =)
    AlexISconfused Guest

  6. #6

    Can anybody tell me how long it takes for the download to go thru for adobe flash? It seems like it is taking FOREVER
    carlianne Guest

  7. #7

    :embarrassment;I tried ten of thousands time ,but it still doesn't work ,and I
    frist uninstalliation the old version ,and set up the new one ,but the set up
    is never never being done!what shall I do?and my pc system is visa.I had never
    faced this problem ,really confused.who success to get it please tell me the
    approach.

    xiaoxiaovicky Guest

  8. #8

    Carlianne and Vicky,
    my suggestion would be to restore your system to the date at which the problem occured or even before that date....it fixed all my problems easily
    hope this helps,
    alex
    AlexISconfused Guest

  9. #9

    Unfortunately Flash player doesn't tell you whether you have an admin right to install or not. It just seems it installing but it's not. Make sure you have an admin right to install it.
    Dredawa2 Guest