Hello NG

Trying to install Ubuntu 5.10 "Breezy Badger" - Release i386, downloaded
few days ago

My system has the MoBo in subject, Asus P5GD2 Deluxe
The install says first to be not able to autoconfigure the LAN, so I type
manually the IP address, subnet mask, gateway and DNS server
Then seems to freeze (there is a fixed cursor in the bottom left corner)
and I discovered it is possible to go on pressing ctrl-C
Finally starts the partitioner but hangs at 52%

MoBo specs (disk controller, NIC, etc) can be found on Asus web site
RAM is 2048Mb, the graphic adapter is Asus EAX600 Pro

There is one IDE disk (120Gb, clean, ready to be used by Ubuntu) and three
SATA disks (160Gb each, with MS OS and data, NTFS)
The bootable one is the first SATA

Any help on boot parameters?

Thankyou in advance

--