I was given a copy of a web site from a developer who used HTTrack Website
Coper/3.x (I am not familiar with this sofware). When I pull the pages into
Dreamweaver, I cannot view the content area of the page in Design View. I *can*
see the page header (mostly images) and the left navigation (html links) in the
Design View. I can see all of the code in Code View and the pages display
properly in a browser.

It looks like the pages were converted from .asp to .htm when the site was
copied (which makes sense). Is there something in the code I need to change so
that the content area will display?

Thanks.