Hi Bart,

Coming in late with my suggestion, but better late than never.

If you have not tried reviewing and experimenting with the Kodak EasyShare
Software, then I suggest you do. It is one of the best programs I have used
for organizing your images. Lots of great features and it is free. I sent
a link to your address that will help if you want to review. Available both
in Mac and PC.

Talk to you soon, Bart, let me know if you have any questions etc.

Ron Baird
Kodak

news:900297a5.0306231104.4a6f81c5posting.google.c om...