hii
i hope you can help me, i want to replace two parameters on the same replace,
the idea it's print in a textArea a XML file from a webService, went i get the
XML, but this file print < by < and > by >.
Like this:

<Table>
<user_id>1</user_id>
<server_id>1</server_id>
<server_name>Google</server_name>
<ip>216.239.51.99</ip>
</Table>

i used the replace but just change the first < and the other not, with this
code i do it:

var myPattern:RegExp = /</, />/ig
var myString:String = WS.GetServerList.lastResult.toXMLString();
myTextArea.text = myString.replace(myPattern, "< , >");

Does anyone know how to fix this? and print the "<" ">" instead of "<"
">".

please, someone who can help me with this, thanks.