Professional Web Applications Themes

Here is your chance to show your stuff and make a quick $500! - MySQL

OK Gentlemen (and Ladies too), Here is your chance to show your stuff and make a quick $500! I need a web site (MySQL) hacked, this is ligit, client approved. The first one to come back with a couple of rows of client data gets a cahiers check for $500.00, no tricks, no bull. After you get a couple lines of client data you are free to deface and take down the site and MySQL server. I already have all the server logins and data so the client won't take my word for it, it needs an outside hack attack. ...

  1. #1

    Default Here is your chance to show your stuff and make a quick $500!

    OK Gentlemen (and Ladies too),

    Here is your chance to show your stuff and make a quick $500!

    I need a web site (MySQL) hacked, this is ligit, client approved.

    The first one to come back with a couple of rows of client data gets a
    cahiers check for $500.00, no tricks, no bull.

    After you get a couple lines of client data you are free to deface and take
    down the site and MySQL server. I already have all the server logins and
    data so the client won't take my word for it, it needs an outside hack
    attack.

    This is a new site and program that needs to be hit and hit hard.

    Contact [email]clientliasonhotmail.com[/email] with proof of your work and the money is
    yours!

    Canonical name: e-nuggets.com, Addresses: 66.33.218.125

    Registrant:

    e-Nuggets Inc.

    501 Silverside Road

    Ste. 105

    Wilmington, Delaware 19809

    United States

    Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. ([url]http://www.godaddy.com[/url])

    Domain Name: E-NUGGETS.COM

    Created on: 02-Mar-06

    Expires on: 02-Mar-07

    Last Updated on: 03-Mar-06

    Administrative Contact:

    Weiler, M. [email]admine-nuggets.com[/email]

    e-Nuggets Inc.

    501 Silverside Road

    Ste. 105

    Wilmington, Delaware 19809

    United States

    2062000000 Fax --

    Technical Contact:

    Weiler, M. [email]admine-nuggets.com[/email]

    e-Nuggets Inc.

    501 Silverside Road

    Ste. 105

    Wilmington, Delaware 19809

    United States

    2062000000 Fax --

    Domain servers in listed order:

    NS1.DREAMHOST.COM

    NS2.DREAMHOST.COM

    HOST:

    OrgName: New Dream Network, LLC
    OrgID: NDN
    Address: 10 Pointe Drive
    Address: Suite 235
    City: Brea
    StateProv: CA
    PostalCode: 92821
    Country: US

    NetRange: 66.33.192.0 - 66.33.223.255
    CIDR: 66.33.192.0/19
    NetName: DREAMHOST-BLK1
    NetHandle: NET-66-33-192-0-1
    Parent: NET-66-0-0-0-0
    NetType: Direct Allocation
    NameServer: NS1.DREAMHOST.COM
    NameServer: NS2.DREAMHOST.COM
    NameServer: NS3.DREAMHOST.COM
    Comment: ADDRESSES WITHIN THIS BLOCK ARE NON-PORTABLE
    Comment: ** For abuse issues, please contact [email]abusedreamhost.com[/email] **
    RegDate: 2002-04-26
    Updated: 2003-08-20

    RAbuseHandle: DAT5-ARIN
    RAbuseName: DreamHost Abuse Team
    RAbusePhone: +1-714-706-4182
    RAbuseEmail: [email]abusedreamhost.com[/email]

    RTechHandle: ZD69-ARIN
    RTechName: Network Operations
    RTechPhone: +1-714-706-4182
    RTechEmail: [email]netopsdreamhost.com[/email]

    OrgAbuseHandle: DAT5-ARIN
    OrgAbuseName: DreamHost Abuse Team
    OrgAbusePhone: +1-714-706-4182
    OrgAbuseEmail: [email]abusedreamhost.com[/email]

    OrgTechHandle: ZD69-ARIN
    OrgTechName: Network Operations
    OrgTechPhone: +1-714-706-4182
    OrgTechEmail: [email]netopsdreamhost.com[/email]

    [url]http://www.newsfeeds.com[/url] The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! 120,000+ Newsgroups
    News Feeds Guest

  2. #2

    News Feeds wrote:
    > OK Gentlemen (and Ladies too),
    >
    > Here is your chance to show your stuff and make a quick $500!
    >
    > I need a web site (MySQL) hacked, this is ligit, client approved.
    >
    > The first one to come back with a couple of rows of client data gets a
    > cahiers check for $500.00, no tricks, no bull.
    >
    > After you get a couple lines of client data you are free to deface and take
    > down the site and MySQL server. I already have all the server logins and
    > data so the client won't take my word for it, it needs an outside hack
    > attack.
    >
    > This is a new site and program that needs to be hit and hit hard.
    >
    > Contact [email]clientliasonhotmail.com[/email] with proof of your work and the money is

    Sorry, I don't do hacking - especially for a hotmail email address. This could
    too easily be a trap to get someone else to do dirty work.

    And without written permission from the owner of the website one could be in
    deep legal trouble.

    --
    ==================
    Remove the "x" from my email address

  3. #3

    We have written approvals.

    Using Hotmail so my email accounts don't get spamed. Send an email to
    [email]clientliasonhotmail.com[/email] and I will provide biz email.

    Regards

  4. #4

    News Feeds wrote:
    > We have written approvals.
    >
    > Using Hotmail so my email accounts don't get spamed. Send an email to
    > [email]clientliasonhotmail.com[/email] and I will provide biz email.
    >
    > Regards

    OK, YOU have a written agreement - or at least claim you do. So YOU do it.

    I don't have one. And I don't want to end up in jail.

    Again - I don't deal with someone who posts from a hotmail address. And I
    wouldn't even attempt to hack a site without a signed agreement between ME and
    the owner of the website.

    --
    ==================

  5. #5

    Can't hack my own client...

    Somebody can use the $$.

    Best Regards

  6. #6

    News Feeds wrote:
    > Can't hack my own client...
    >
    > Somebody can use the $$.
    >
    > Best Regards

    You just don't get it, do you. What you are proposing is illegal - and can land
    a person in jail.

    The more you post here the more I think you're really trying to get us to hack
    someone else's site. That way you can keep your hands clean.

    Go away, hacker. You won't find people here playing your game.

    And please don't top post.

    --
    ==================

  7. #7

    Call or email the client if you don't "get it"...

    Move on and let someone do it that "gets it"...

    news:M8ydnRUva7g6TuXZnZ2dnUVZ_tqdnZ2dcomcast.com. ..

  8. #8

    News Feeds wrote:
    > Call or email the client if you don't "get it"...
    >
    > Move on and let someone do it that "gets it"...

    LOL - you can't even get posting right. As I said before - this group doesn't
    top post.

    And you won't find hackers here, either. You'll find dedicated, hard working,
    honest people.

    Try alt.2600 if you want hackers.

    --
    ==================

  9. #9

    That's a better suggestion than what you said in your original post:
    "Contact [email]clientliasonhotmail.com[/email] with proof of your work and the money
    is yours!"

    That gave the impression that you expect someone to do this _without_
    contacting your client, and without having a contract up front. Can you
    understand how this might give the reader the idea that you're asking
    for something illicit?

    Besides, it doesn't speak well of you that you are responsible for
    testing site security, but your client doesn't trust you to tell the
    truth that you are testing without using the server passwords. Sounds
    kind of fishy.

    Also, I would comment that having one hacker break into the site doesn't
    give you much information about _how_ they did it (you don't mention
    that information as being a condition for payment). Also, proving one
    security weakness gives no information about how many other security
    weaknesses there may be.

    Regards,
    Bill K.
    Bill Karwin Guest

  10. #10

    Guys,

    first i will say thank you google to give IP adresses to our attorny´s
    from this postings. Now i will tell you one,
    you dont have any agreement with us for hacking our sites, all problems
    about now will reporting FBI to stop your plays! So now you hear from
    us by normal mail.

    e-Nuggets Inc.
    M.Weiler

    Bill Karwin wrote:
    > News Feeds wrote:
    > > Call or email the client if you don't "get it"...
    >
    > That's a better suggestion than what you said in your original post:
    > "Contact [email]clientliasonhotmail.com[/email] with proof of your work and the money
    > is yours!"
    >
    > That gave the impression that you expect someone to do this _without_
    > contacting your client, and without having a contract up front. Can you
    > understand how this might give the reader the idea that you're asking
    > for something illicit?
    >
    > Besides, it doesn't speak well of you that you are responsible for
    > testing site security, but your client doesn't trust you to tell the
    > truth that you are testing without using the server passwords. Sounds
    > kind of fishy.
    >
    > Also, I would comment that having one hacker break into the site doesn't
    > give you much information about _how_ they did it (you don't mention
    > that information as being a condition for payment). Also, proving one
    > security weakness gives no information about how many other security
    > weaknesses there may be.
    >
    > Regards,
    > Bill K.
    Master Guest