Professional Web Applications Themes

Here make money fast and easy - Microsoft Access

Hello amigo(a)s.. First that all I ask it excuses by sending him this message without ustéd have requested it me, I know that its time is worth gold but I assure it that if reads this letter, the time that invest in her itself edge a great deal more than well rewarded. Something as well as to receive in few weeks some OR$S 15,000.00!!! Fast Money****************** It wants to gain quick and easy money? If is thus, please, continue reading. This really functions. It is the way more jousts and honest to be able to gain some money extra without ...

  1. #1

    Default Here make money fast and easy

    Hello amigo(a)s.. First that all I ask it excuses by sending
    him this message without ustéd have requested it me, I know
    that its time is worth gold but I assure it that if reads this letter,
    the time that invest in her itself edge a great deal more than
    well rewarded. Something as well as to receive in few weeks some
    OR$S 15,000.00!!!

    Fast Money******************

    It wants to gain quick and easy money? If is thus, please,
    continue reading. This really functions. It is
    the way more jousts and honest to be able to gain some money
    extra without investing barely nothing.

    INVEST 5 MINUTES OF ITS TIME IN READING THIS AND CHANGED ITS LIFE.

    Internet has grown, and is growing constantly. Its size is
    duplicated each 4 months. It be chirped that if
    sees each time with more asiduidad this type of news, is
    because functions. It given that are more the
    positive points that the negatives. Are only $5.00 Dollars.
    Swims but! One it is spent more any tomorrow in
    the breakfast and the gasoline to go al I work. So I decided
    to send those five dollars, and al to write this
    letter I am sending for mail the 5 envelopes, and putting
    this announcement in the News.

    Many skeptics can think that is a deceit. THINK IT FOR A MOMENT!
    ... There is so many new subscribers to
    Internet - of the entire World - without counting to the large
    suppliers of E.E.U.U., they will be interested
    and they will cause they will function it for the simple thing
    of the system.

    I have here the testimony of persons that functioned them:

    Henry Toy of San Francisco:

    I wrote after 2 weeks to place the announcement in Internet, and
    envoy the $5.00 Dollars, I began to receive
    money by mail. It it could not believe. Al principle were only
    some hundreds of dollars. A week later some
    thousands of dollars, suddenly ¡¡ BOOOM!!!, at the end of the
    quarter week, I received near $47,000.00
    dollars!! They came from all parts of the World. Each hundredth
    one is perfectly legal and the best of all
    is that I could pay all my debts, and I remain money for some
    holidays with my family.

    Did not only it function for me, gave result also to other persons.
    Markus Valppu says that he managed to join $57.883 dollars in four
    weeks. Dave Manning $53.664 in the same time. They give
    Stepstone $17.000 in two weeks. I know to some of these individuals?
    Not, but when I read how had they achieved I was done it myself logical.
    So much is so I decided to take the same risk and to
    invest $5.00 dollars. Is not a great risk in exchange for the potential
    that can have to change. That it is all the capital that invested Henry,
    Mark, Dave, Give,..., and even so its 5 dollars
    produced thousands of dollars to each one, in a way sure, without risks
    and totally legal.

    Thus is how functions in 3 simple steps:

    STEP NUMBER 1:

    Invest its 5 dollars, writing its name and direction in five
    leaves with the legend " please add me to its list of mail ",
    (please add me to your mailing list) in English and Spanish
    together with the dollar, of this way is not giving a dollar
    to someone. It is paying for a completely legal service).
    Wrap each dollar with role carbónico in each sheet of paper
    that
    wrote its name and direction, putting in air the envelope
    being assured of hitting it with a pegamento strong and
    envíelo by mail to these five directions:
    (a dollar to each direction)

    1. Luis A. Carranza Obese
    Cienfuegos, 186 Urb.
    The Mercy Trujillo - PERU

    2. Fortune Rodriguez Garcia Crta.
    Caravaca, 30 30440
    Moratalla Murcia - SPAIN

    3. Enrique Moral Colliure,
    31 2º 1ª 07010
    Palm of Majorca Balearic islands -SPAIN

    4. Ricard Palm i Adsuar
    Plaza Father Claret,3
    08650 Sallent Barcelona - SPAIN

    5. Miguel C. Zavala Yáñez
    Calle Genaro Sanginéz #863 casi esquina catacora,
    Último timbre de arriba
    Tel-2284506
    La Paz - Bolivia

    STEP NUMBER 2:

    Now eliminate the #1 of the list, and travel through
    the other names up, so that the #2 be the #1, the #3 be
    the #2, etc., and put its name and direction in the #5
    of the ready Osea should copy this article of principle
    to end such as is, unicamente should eliminate the
    direction Not 1 of the upper list putting the direction
    Not 2 where was1, the Not 3 where it was the Not 2, the
    Not 4 where was the Not 3, the Not 5 where was the Not 4
    asi all travel through a booth up remaining the booth
    Not 5 blank so that alli write the its as the others.

    STEP NUMBER 3:

    Publish I articulate this in at least 250 groups of news.
    There are at least 20.000 groups of news in any hour of
    the day. In as many as more groups be announced, more
    people will see
    it and more money will receive.

    STEP NUMBER 4:

    Now is when begins the business for you.
    It will begin to see results among the next 7 to 14 days.
    Recall that the Internet is in constant growth.
    There is not possible way
    to lose.
    *********************************

    Now I will tell It as and reason the system functions:

    Of each block of 250 publications that does, receives 5 answers.
    If, only 5. With that earns $5.00 dollars
    in cash, not checks neither orders of payment, but hard cash with
    its name and direction in the #5

    Each person that send it $1.00 dollar publishes its letter in 250 groups
    with its name and direction in the #4, that is to say, 1000 announcements.
    On the average, they will send it
    $1.00 dollar 50 persons. This are $50.00 dollars.

    Now you are 50 persons are announced in 250 groups each one with their
    name and direction in the #3, that is
    to say, 10.000 announcements, of which on the average they will
    respond 500 persons, that is to say $500.00
    dollars more.

    Those same 500 persons are announced in 250 groups each one with their
    name and direction in the #2, that is
    to say 100.000 announcements of which on the average will respond 5.000 to
    $1.00 dollar each one, that are
    $5.000 dollars in cash.

    Al final 5.000 persons are announced in 250 places each one with its name
    and direction in the ·1 and will
    obtain $50.000 dollars before leave of the list, only to an average of the
    1% of answer of its letter, is
    fabulous. Only in a cycle, will average $55.000 dollars.

    Only to a performance of a 1%, is simply fabulous!!

    When do not see its name in the list, take the last announcement, and
    begin again if desires.

    The final result depends on its PERSON. It should continue this article
    and to announce it as many times be
    able and where be able. How much more be announced, more money will arrive
    it for mail. It is too much
    simple and simple as to leave passing this opportunity!!

    IF NOT THIS COMPLETELY SURE one, OR THINKS THAT it can NOT be CARRIED OUT,
    do NOT DO IT. BUT PLEASE, PRINT
    THIS I ARTICULATE AND you PASS IT SOMEONE THAT REALLY NEED THE MONEY.

    GENERAL STEPS FOR AUTOMATIZAR THE PROCESS:

    Do all the necessary steps to change this article and to announce it as is
    explained in the STEP NUMBER 2, and
    when be satisfied, record it in format. txt to import it in the body of the
    program of the reader of news
    (example: Internet News). Of this way only will have to change the name of
    the group or direction of mail to
    distribute it.

    Important counsel:

    It is important for those done not very familiarize with the E-MAIL.
    For all the media utilize a processor of texts to be assured that the
    article it véan clear and correctly. Reformatear this article with a
    simple publisher as "Notepad", 0 "WordPad" if utilizes Windows 95.
    Try that the text be clearly visible and do not be necessary to move
    to the right to read it. To do it of this forms assures that the article
    will
    be seen well in all the readers of news. It can verify it with its reader
    before being connected in line, reading it in its own reader.

    Begin to seek immediately the groups of news where thinks to announce.
    Netscape 3.0 is a very good reader,
    for which can select several dozens of groups at the same time, permitting
    him to distribute his I articulate
    to thousands of places in less than one hour or two. He select all the
    groups where he want to send the I
    articulate. Of this way various groups in a past can be selected, perhaps
    a dozen each time. After that it
    will see the groups selected in the field of groups.

    Later select its group of news and press "To News". Try to put a regular
    adequate one in the Theme, then
    press in aggregates ( "Attached"), where another window will appear.
    Locate the file that desires to send,
    press the file, open it and later envíelo, . and already is!

    Repeat this process time and again selecting of 10 in 10 the groups,
    select the of greater affluence and do not announce this I articulate
    with very grandiose titles as" gain millions of dollars in two days" that
    only
    scare away to the people, but bién describe the title as DESCENDING THIS
    FILE AND LEO AS CAN RECEIVE MONEY BY MAIL, or tambien DO MONEY RAPIDO or
    well AQUI MONEY FACIL or anyTo the people. This it is a legitimate and
    honest way to do money regularly. But only it will be thus if the message
    is sincere and clearly understood by the others. Only thus it will achieve
    the success desired.

    AS HANDLING THE "NEWSGROUPS" Not. 1 you do not need to edit again all this
    letter to do the its own. Only put its cursor al beginning of this letter,
    do click, leaves it
    pressured and descend it to the end of the letter and lárguelo. All the
    letter should be "sombreada". Then do click in "Edit"(Editar) above its
    screen, here select
    "Copy"(Copiar).

    This it will do that all the letter remain in the memory of its computer.
    Not. 2 Open a new blank page and carry the cursor al start.

    Pressure "Edit" and of the menu select "Paste"(Pegar). Now it will have
    this letter in the "notepad" and will be able to add its name and direction
    in the place #6
    continuing the instructions of more higher than. Not. 3 Record this letter
    in its new file of the notepad as a. txt file. (File of Text). And each
    time
    that want to
    change something will be able it to do.

    FOR THE ONES THAT HANDLE NETSCAPE Not. 4 Inside the program Netscape, go to
    "Communicator" and select "Group of news", then go to "File" and to select
    "to Subscribe". In seconds a list of all the
    "Newsgroups" of its "server" will appear. Do click in any newsgroup. Of
    this newsgroup do click under "TO NEWS", which should be up, in the extreme
    left of the page of newsgroups. This it will carry
    to the box of messages.

    Not. 5 Fill this space. This it will be the title that will see all when
    they
    travel through for the list of a group particularly. Not. 6 Mark the
    complete
    content of the file and copy using
    the same previous technique. Return al Newsgroup "TO NEWS" and you are
    creating
    and empastando this letter inside its program or "posting". Not. 7 Pressure
    "send"
    that is in the upper part
    left. And you. It HAS FINALIZED WITH ITS FIRST one! ...FELICITACIONES!!!

    THE ONES THAT USE INTERNET EXPLORER STEP Not. 4: Go al Newsgroups and select
    Post go Article". Or in they Classified select "to put an Announcement".
    Or in the Forums of Discusion, etc. STEP Not. 5: Copy the article of the
    notepad and peguelo in the place of the text that is going to
    send or to announce. Utilize the same previous technique. STEP Not. 7:
    Pressure
    the button "Post", "to Send" or "to Put", etc.
    THAT IS ALL! What it has to cause is to become in different "Newsgroups"
    and
    empastarlos, when already have
    practice, alone will take it some 30 seconds by each newsgroup!
    **REMENBER, AS MANY AS BUT NEWSGROUPS OBTAIN,
    BUT ANSWERS (AND MONEY) RECEIVE! BUT SHOULD ENTER AT LEAST 250** ALREADY
    THIS! !!....

    ***************
    Another system to be communicated is obtaining private e-mail of
    persons, should be, al less,
    250 as a minimum. This has an effectiveness from among the 5% al 15%. The
    form
    but easy to do it, is to seek
    boards of directors of e-mail, that appear in Internet. If you want to
    contact
    with persons that speak
    Spanish or close to yourself seeks by latin american surnames and / or in
    your
    same region, country or
    continent.
    ***************

    NOTE OF REQUEST:

    The system is bases on that all we be honest, but is too much tempting
    not to be bothered in sending for mail
    the envelopes with the bills of 1 dollar inside. The success of this
    programs depends if is carries out and
    distributed in a 500%. The system will neither function if the people
    takes advantage of ustéd and does not
    continue the instructions. If it desires to remain in the anonymity,
    can use a pseudonym, being assured that
    direction is the correct one.

    ***************************
    Note: This is a service and a product 100%
    legal (Defined in US Postal & Laws of the lottery, Regular 18, Sections
    1302 and 1341 or Title 18, Section 3005 of the American
    Code, and also in the Federal Code of Regulations, Volume 16, Sections
    255 and 436, Which establishes that a product or a service should be
    exchanged with money received.)

    FINAL NOTE:

    Many of the ideas to do money, it does not matter that so well planned and
    implemented simply itself do not
    raise. And in many of the cases due to the costs of publicity, but the
    publicity obtained by Internet is
    honestly very impressive. So, please, study I articulate this meticulously
    and be taken the time that want,
    since when decide to participate, will be underway to receive important
    quantities of money.

    By the same nature of this system, will not see the results the first week,
    but from the second, ITS INCOMES
    BY ORIGINATING MAIL OF THE ENTIRE WORLD ARE GOING TO SURPRISE!!!. Please,
    this it be chirped seriously
    because is one of the few opportunities to do quick money that really
    functions.

    GOOD LUCK!! BUENA SUERTE!!

    Miguel Zavala Guest