:confused; For some time now I have been having problems with my computer
radomly rebooting. I began investigating the problem and have come to the
conclusion it only does it when I try to access a site that has Flash content.
I had suspected this after first checking into the reboots and now I'm almost
positive the Flash content is the culprit since I had only one IE session open
and clicked on a link that I found to have Flash content on it and my computer
rebooted 2-3 times trying to access that page. Anyone have any ideas on how to
cure this?