I have some code needed in my template that should not be seen within
Contribute in edit mode (i.e <noscript></noscript> etc). Up to now the trick
was to put said code in include files so that Contribute would not show them,
but recently for some reason I ignore Contribute has started showing the
content from my include files when in edit mode and some of the code that
should be hidden shows up. Even though this code is locked and not editable in
Contribute some of it (div's) do en up showing over other elements and makes it
very hard to edit regular content in Contribute.

Anyone ever had that problem, or know of some way to make sure that includes
are not seen in edit mode?