Hi, I had to create some extra content within a <noscript></noscript> area as
an alternate means to navigate to a javascript-driven menu on my website.
Unfortunately, when entering edit mode with Contribute the content "floating
layer set to appear at a specific position on the pages" appears. I'm not
worried about my users modifying it since it is not within the editable areas
but I would like to know if there is some way to hide it from them just the
same since it kind of overlaps on some of the content they would be called to
edit.