I want to add a DB-driven high score board to one of my flash games, so that
people can compete with each other. I have seen a few around the net, but I
wanted to ask here, what is the best solution for a high-score board for a
flash game? I'm willing to spend a little money either to license one or
hire a programmer...

I'd like the players to be able to add in their name if they make the high
score board. It'd be nice if I could p for profanity, and anyone who
plays after them will see their name... you know, a high score board..

TIA

--
Tweek