Hello..

I am not sure if I am in the correct newsgroup for this question but here it
goes...

Say you have multiple anchors at the top of your page that jump you down to
their related paragraphs once you click on the anchor. Is there any way to
highlight the paragraph that you just jumped to? I mean to make it stand out
from the other text above or below it? I was thinking it could be done by
changing the style of the text (example.. bold it) I am just not sure how to
relate the text to the anchor in order to do this say on an "on click"

Hope my question makes sense...

Any feedback is appreciated.

Thanks