I am trying to access internet using xp isp. Macbook Pro no problem but Powerbook cannot access internet.

Every computer (2 xp's, 2 macs) worked fine a few weeks ago. XP recently got new router. Then 2nd xp could not access internet but all others were fine. ISP tech visited to fix 2nd xp and now Mac Powerbook cannot get access.

Signal is strong but still can't access internet. Also tried to have the "assistant" in powerbook to set up but no luck.

Can you tell me what I should be looking for in the xp? All posting I find on the internet are instructions when mac is main computer, not xp.

Thanks for any assistance.