Professional Web Applications Themes

Honesty & Integrity = Cash - Adobe Illustrator Windows

Honesty & Integrity = Cash ***I have not tried this yet, but I think it is worth a $7.00 investment. I spend more than that for lunch!*** I'd been looking for ways to raise money. I found text similar to this posted in another group and thought I'd try it. When I read this I was very skeptical, but desperate. I invested EXACTLY $7.92 ... six $1.00 bills and six 32 cent postage stamps ... and boy am I glad I did!!! I then waited to watch the money come in, prepared to maybe receive about $1,000 to $1,500 in ...

  1. #1

    Default Honesty & Integrity = Cash

    Honesty & Integrity = Cash

    ***I have not tried this yet, but I think it is worth a $7.00 investment. I
    spend more than that for lunch!***
    I'd been looking for ways to raise money. I found text similar to this
    posted in another group and thought I'd try it. When I read this I was very
    skeptical, but desperate. I invested EXACTLY $7.92 ... six $1.00 bills and
    six 32 cent postage stamps ... and boy am I glad I did!!! I then waited to
    watch the money come in, prepared to maybe receive about $1,000 to $1,500 in
    cash or so. However, what a welcome surprise when those envelopes kept
    coming in!!! So, how much did I get in total return? $1000? $5000? Not
    even!!! I received a total of $17,542!!! I couldn't believe it! Now after
    almost six months, I am ready to do it again! I can finally pay off my
    debts!
    Here is the original post:
    *****A little while back, I was browsing through a newsgroups, just like you
    are now, and came across an article similar to this that said you could make
    thousands of dollars within weeks with only an initial investment of $6.00!
    So I thought, "Yeah right, this must be a scam", but like most of us, I was
    curious, so I kept reading. Anyway, it said that you need to send $1.00 to
    each of the 6 names and address stated in the article. So after thinking it
    over, and talking to a few people first, I thought about trying it. I
    figured: "what have I got to lose except 6 stamps and $6.00, right?" Then I
    invested the measly $6.00. Well GUESS WHAT! Within 7 days, I started
    getting money in the mail! I was shocked! I figured it would end soon, but
    the money just kept coming in. In my first week, I made about $20. By the
    end of the second week I had made a total of over $1,000! In the third week
    I had over $15,000 and it's still growing. ****Let me tell you how this
    works and most importantly, why it works...Read this entire message
    carefully! (PRINT IT OR DOWNLOAD IT) I promise you that if you follow the
    directions exactly, that you will start making more money than you thought
    possible by doing something so easy! IMPORTANT: This is not a rip-off; it
    is not indecent; it is not illegal; and it is virtually no risk - it really
    works!!!! If all of the following instructions are adhered to, you will
    receive extraordinary dividends.
    Here are the 3 easy steps to success: STEP 1: Get 6 separate pieces of paper
    and write the following on each piece of paper "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR
    MAILING LIST." Now get 6 US $1.00 bills and place ONE inside EACH of the 6
    pieces of paper so the bill will not be seen through the envelope . (Also,
    it might be a good idea to wrap the $1 bill in dark paper to prevent
    thievery). Next, place one paper in each of the 6 envelopes and seal them.
    You should now have 6 sealed envelopes, each with a piece of paper stating
    the phrase "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST.", your name and address, and
    a $1.00 bill. What you are doing is creating a service. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY
    LEGAL! You are requesting a legitimate service and you are paying for it!
    Like most of us I was a little skeptical and a little worried about the
    legal aspects of it all. So I checked it out with the U.S. Post Office
    (1-800-725-2161) and they confirmed that it is indeed legal!
    Mail the 6 envelopes to the following addresses:

    1. Javon Missouri 13611 Tacoma St Detroit, Mi 48205 USA
    2. Emmanuel Griggs 20155 Hubbell Detroit, Mi 48235 USA
    3. Anthony Williams 236 Johns Rd Warner Robins, Ga 31093 USA
    4. J Willan 745 Hailey Street Coquitlam, BC. V3J 4P2 Canada
    5. J. Hanrahan 1917 Bay Blvd, unit #6, Ortley Beach NJ 08751
    6. R. Roberts P.O. Box 3296 Grapevine, TX 76099

    REMEMBER TO PUT ENOUGH STAMPS ON YOUR ENVELOPES!!!!

    STEP 2: Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move the other
    names up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc...) and add YOUR Name as number 6 on
    the list. STEP 3: Change anything you need to, but try to keep this article
    as close to original as possible. Now, post your amended article to at
    least 200 newsgroups-like this one (I think there are close to 2.4million
    groups). All you need is 200, but remember, the more you post, the more
    money you make! This is perfectly legal! If you have any doubts, refer to
    Title 18 Sec. 1302 & 1341 of the Postal lottery laws. Keep a copy of these
    steps for yourself and, whenever you need money, you can use it again, and
    again. **PLEASE REMEMBER: that this program remains successful because of
    the honesty and integrity of the participants and by their carefully
    adhering to the directions. Look at it this way. If you are of integrity,
    the program will continue and the money that so many others have received
    will come your way.
    **NOTE: You may want to retain every name and address sent to you, either on
    a computer or hard copy and keep the notes people send you. This VERIFIES
    that you are truly providing a service so, as each post is downloaded and
    the directions carefully followed, six members will be reimbursed for their
    participation as a List Developer with one dollar each. Your name will move
    up the list geometrically so that when your name reaches the #1 position you
    will be receiving thousands of dollars in CASH!!! **************DIRECTIONS:
    HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS************** Step 1: You do not need to re-type
    this entire letter to do your own posting. Simply put your cursor at the
    beginning of this letter and drag your cursor to the bottom of this
    doent, and select 'copy' from the edit menu. This will copy the entire
    letter into the computer's memory. 2: Open a blank 'notepad' file and place
    your cursor at the top of the blank page. From the 'edit' menu select
    'paste'. This will paste a copy of the letter into notepad so that you can
    add your name to the list. 3: Save your new notepad file as a .txt file.
    If you want to do your postings in different settings, you'll always have
    this file to go back to. 4: Use Netscape or Internet explorer and try
    searching for various newsgroups (on-line forums, message boards, chat
    sites, discussions). 5: Visit these message boards and post this article as
    a new message by highlighting the text of this letter and selecting paste
    from the edit menu. Fill in the Subject, this will be the header that
    everyone sees as they scroll through the list of postings in a particular
    group, click the post message button. You're done with your first one!
    Congratulations...THAT'S IT! All you have to do is jump to different
    newsgroups and post away, after you get the hang of it, it will take about
    30 seconds for each newsgroup!
    ***REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST IN, THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL MAKE!
    HOWEVER, YOU HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM OF 200*** That's it! You will begin
    receiving money from around the world within days! You may eventually want
    to rent a P.O. Box due to the large amount of mail you will receive. If you
    wish to stay anonymous, you can invent a name to use, as long as the postman
    will deliver it.
    **JUST MAKE SURE ALL THE ADDRESSES ARE CORRECT.**
    **Now the WHY part: Out of 200 postings, say I receive only 5 replies (a
    very low example). So then I made $5.00 with my name at #6 on the letter.
    Now, each of the 5 persons who just sent me $1.00 make the MINIMUM 200
    postings, each with my name at #5 and only 5 persons respond to each of the
    original 5, that is another $25.00 for me, now those 25 each make 200
    MINIMUM posts with my name at #4 and only 5 replies each, I will bring in an
    additional $125! Now, those 125 persons turn around and post the MINIMUM
    200 with my name at #3 and only receive 5 replies each, I will make an
    additional $626! OK, now here is the fun part, each of those 625 persons
    post a MINIMUM 200 letters with my name at #2 and they each only receive 5
    replies, that just made me $3,125!!! Those 3,125 persons will all deliver
    this message to 200 newsgroups with my name at #1 and if still ONLY 5
    persons per 200 newsgroups react I will receive $15,625! With an original
    investment of only $6.00! AMAZING! When your name is no longer on the list,
    you just take the latest posting in the newsgroups, and send out another
    $6.00 to names on the list, putting your name at number 6 again. And start
    posting again.
    ** By the way, if you try to deceive people by posting the messages with
    your name in the list and not sending the CASH to the rest of the people
    already on the list, you will NOT get as much. I know someone who did this
    and he only made about $150.00, and that's after seven or eight weeks! Then
    he sent the 6 $1.00 bills, people added him to their lists, and in 4-5 weeks
    he had over $5.000. This is the fairest and most honest way I have ever
    seen to share the wealth of the world without costing anything but our
    time!!! You also may want to buy mailing and e-mail lists for future CASH.
    Make sure you print this article out RIGHT NOW! Also, try to keep a list of
    everyone that sends you CASH and always keep an eye on the newsgroups to
    make sure everyone is playing fairly. Remember, HONESTY IS THE BEST POLICY.
    You don't need to cheat the basic idea to make the CASH!!
    **The thing to remember is: do you realize that thousands of people all over
    the world are joining the Internet and reading these articles everyday? JUST
    LIKE YOU are now!! So, can you afford $6.00 and see if it really works? I
    think so...Remember, play FAIRLY and HONESTLY and this will really work..
    GOOD LUCK!!!

    res19ruq Guest