Professional Web Applications Themes

How can I list my functions ??? - MySQL

Hi I have all the difficulties to create my function by phpMyAdmin in the production server. I don't have a remote access so I have to use phpMyAdmin or a php script. With the mysqli interface, I succeed to create my triggers. I can see them with the sql commande SHOW TRIGGERS But I have difficulties to see my functions. SHOW FUNCTIONS does not work. I haven't found in the mysql doc yet. Can somebody tell me wich command is it ? Thanks by advance ! See++ Stef...

  1. #1

    Default How can I list my functions ???

    Hi

    I have all the difficulties to create my function by phpMyAdmin in the
    production server. I don't have a remote access so I have to use phpMyAdmin
    or a php script.

    With the mysqli interface, I succeed to create my triggers. I can see them
    with the sql commande SHOW TRIGGERS

    But I have difficulties to see my functions. SHOW FUNCTIONS does not work.

    I haven't found in the mysql doc yet.

    Can somebody tell me wich command is it ?

    Thanks by advance !

    See++

    Stef

    slambert Guest

  2. #2

    Default Re: How can I list my functions ???

    > But I have difficulties to see my functions. SHOW FUNCTIONS does not work.

    OK. So nobody uses functions there.

    Sorry, I was expecting to cross some real technicians there. Maybe they
    escaped to Oracle and DB2, where they can list functions.

    Stef

    slambert Guest

  3. #3

    slambert wrote:

    > OK. So nobody uses functions there.
    >

    > Sorry, I was expecting to cross some real technicians there. Maybe they
    > escaped to Oracle and DB2, where they can list functions.
    >

    > Stef
    >
    >[/ref]

    When asking for help you shouldn't be insulting the people who help you.
    Perhaps it slipped through the cracks someplace. I, for one, don't
    remember seeing your post, but it is there. I just missed it - must
    have been busy at that time.

    If you don't get a response within 24 hours or so, the appropriate to
    just bump it.

    But since you've taken that attitude all I'll do is point you at the doc
    at http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.1/en/index.html. Or, if you're
    using Windows, I highly recommend the Windows help file format at
    http://downloads.mysql.com/docs/refman-4.1-en.chm.

    And just out of curiosity, I searched the .chm file for "SHOW FUNCTION"
    and got the correct command right away.

    --
    ==================
    Remove the "x" from my email address

  4. #4

    >>> But I have difficulties to see my functions. SHOW FUNCTIONS does not
    >> OK. So nobody uses functions there.
    >> Sorry, I was expecting to cross some real technicians there. Maybe they
    >> escaped to Oracle and DB2, where they can list functions.[/ref]
    > When asking for help you shouldn't be insulting the people who help you.[/ref]

    I don't think I insulted any people who helped me, because as you see,
    before you, nobody did.

    That's not the first time I ask this question there.

    I know how to use a newsgroup as I do for years now. So I know provocating
    can be the way sometime when you have no answer.

    :)

    By the way, the command is :

    SHOW FUNCTION STATUS

    Thanks for putting me on the way. But I won't change my opinion about the
    MySql5 functionnalities and the use people has with them.

    Thanks anyway.

    S.L.

    slambert Guest

  5. #5

    slambert wrote:
    >> When asking for help you shouldn't be insulting the people who help you.[/ref]
    >
    > I don't think I insulted any people who helped me, because as you see,
    > before you, nobody did.
    >
    > That's not the first time I ask this question there.
    >
    > I know how to use a newsgroup as I do for years now. So I know provocating
    > can be the way sometime when you have no answer.
    >
    > :)
    >
    > By the way, the command is :
    >
    > SHOW FUNCTION STATUS
    >
    > Thanks for putting me on the way. But I won't change my opinion about the
    > MySql5 functionnalities and the use people has with them.
    >
    > Thanks anyway.
    >
    > S.L.
    >

    >[/ref]

    And, unfortunately, we won't change our opinion about you being
    obnoxious. And I don't know about other newsgroups, but that's not the
    way to get help here. Or maybe you've played that game before here and
    that's exactly why you didn't get a response. I wouldn't be surprised.

    Had you just bumped I would have told you the answer even given you the
    link to the exact page. But I don't do that for idiots.

    And it is the first time I recall seeing you ask this question here. But
    that's OK. It will be the last time I answer any question for you.

    --
    ==================

  6. #6

    > And, unfortunately, we won't change

    We ? Who are whe ????

    I don't see any we there, except. that now WE have an ego problem lol.

    A blind with ego troubles. Lol.

    Have you ever dream to become a cop ?

    Stef

    slambert Guest

  7. Moderated Post

    Removed by Administrator
    slambert Guest
    Moderated Post

  8. #8

    > Troll. And a stoopid one, at that.

    At least. It took time.

    Not so stupid, as you felt in every trap.

    But like you said, does not deserve a flame.

    Stef

    slambert Guest

  9. Moderated Post

    Removed by Administrator
    Jerry Guest
    Moderated Post

  10. Moderated Post

    Removed by Administrator
    Jerry Guest
    Moderated Post

  11. Moderated Post

    Removed by Administrator
    Jerry Guest
    Moderated Post

  12. #12

    >> Not so stupid, as you felt in every trap.

    I know.

    Hey, big bollocks, looking for the last word ?

    Show us the big tolerance you have and your real face.

    Stef

    slambert Guest