I'm somewhat new to Flash Professional 8, and seriously need help!
It sounds simple, and I know that I can make a 'button' and then on the 'Over' Frame paste the image, but when I do this it also allows the viewer to mouse over where the image /will/ be and show it anyway. :(

Is there a way to simply have 'no image', then when the viewer mouses over something, it shows the image, and when mouse is off, hides the image?

I've seen similar posts, but to no avail as none were exactly the same.
(I'm trying to create a template so that I can show off my commissions prices. I currently have the names/prices, like sketch-$5, listed at the top, and when moused over, would like it show an example of what a $5 sketch would look like, if this helps any)