Professional Web Applications Themes

how do we load external video and audio files withoutimporting - Macromedia Flash Ad Development

help me..... Hello group, i am a new group member of this forum. And we are trapped in on e point in Flash. 1) Can we play a external movie file through flash without importing? 2) Can we play a external song file through flash without importing? 3) so is it possible to make a media player in flash? 4) can we control means record our sound in flash? 5) can we represent graph simltaneously with the audio file which is playing dynamically? If these questions answer is possible then please give me solution or advise so that i can ...

  1. #1

    Default how do we load external video and audio files withoutimporting

    help me.....

    Hello group,
    i am a new group member of this forum. And we are trapped in on

    e point in Flash.
    1) Can we play a external movie file through flash without importing?
    2) Can we play a external song file through flash without importing?
    3) so is it possible to make a media player in flash?
    4) can we control means record our sound in flash?
    5) can we represent graph simltaneously with the audio file which is

    playing dynamically?

    If these questions answer is possible then please give me

    solution or advise so that i can make a solution for it..... please

    reply as early as possible.......

    my email id is :- [email]sandydevelopindiatimes.com[/email]
    [email]sandydeveloprediffmail.com[/email]

    Univabs Guest

  6. #6

    Hello,
    1) Yes