I'm trying to ensure that the pages a client of mine has edited and uploaded to
my server with Contribute make it onto my own local drive so I don't
accidentally upload old pages over it. I know I can use the "get newer"
command, but for some reason I have a good amount of other newer things on my
server I don't want to download. Is there a list Dreamweaver will generate that
shows me all the pages Contribute users have changed so I can download them to
my computer (and stay synch'd)?

I've enabled all the Contribute features (including check in/out, etc.).
Thanks!