Professional Web Applications Themes

How good is Interakt MX Kollection? - Macromedia Exchange Dreamweaver Extensions

Hi there, I'm considering purchasing Interakt's MX Kollection, and I'm wondering who here has had experience with it. If so, is it worth it? I've looked at the rating for it in the DW exchange, as well as the company's site, but I thought I'd ask for some first-hand knowledge about it. Thanks!...

  1. #1

    Default How good is Interakt MX Kollection?

    Hi there,

    I'm considering purchasing Interakt's MX Kollection, and I'm wondering who
    here has had experience with it. If so, is it worth it? I've looked at the
    rating for it in the DW exchange, as well as the company's site, but I thought
    I'd ask for some first-hand knowledge about it.

    Thanks!

    nocturnebom Guest

  2. #2

    Default Re: How good is Interakt MX Kollection?

    I first purchased the Query extension from Interakt, from there I was
    hooked, not only have they some of the best commercial extensions available
    but also brilliant support to go with it (nearly always guaranteed to get a
    reply from support within 24 hours). as for the MX Kollection, I would nt
    now work with out it, have you downloaded the trial and given it a go.

    Kenny

    "nocturnebom" <webforumsusermacromedia.com> wrote in message
    > Hi there,
    >
    > I'm considering purchasing Interakt's MX Kollection, and I'm wondering who
    > here has had experience with it. If so, is it worth it? I've looked at
    > the
    > rating for it in the DW exchange, as well as the company's site, but I
    > thought
    > I'd ask for some first-hand knowledge about it.
    >
    > Thanks!

    twocans Guest

  3. #3

    > Hi there,
    >
    > I'm considering purchasing Interakt's MX Kollection, and I'm wondering who
    > here has had experience with it. If so, is it worth it? I've looked at
    > the
    > rating for it in the DW exchange, as well as the company's site, but I
    > thought
    > I'd ask for some first-hand knowledge about it.
    >
    > Thanks!
    Its better than worth it, I only wish I'd taken the plunge sooner instead of
    throwing away money on the DMX Zone Extensions and their non-existent
    support.

    The InterAKT stuff is brilliant and their excellent support just tops it
    off.

    Nicky
    (another very happy InterAKT customer)

    Nixtev Guest

  4. #4

    If You can afford them, by them. I have been involved in the beta testing of
    MX Kollection and all extensions all brilliant, especially the validation
    kit. I use them all the time. You can download the demo kits and try them
    out for yourself. Or watch the different movies they hav put up on there
    site [url]http://www.interaktonline.com/[/url]

    Jens

    "nocturnebom" <webforumsusermacromedia.com> skrev i meddelandet
    > Hi there,
    >
    > I'm considering purchasing Interakt's MX Kollection, and I'm wondering who
    > here has had experience with it. If so, is it worth it? I've looked at
    > the
    > rating for it in the DW exchange, as well as the company's site, but I
    > thought
    > I'd ask for some first-hand knowledge about it.
    >
    > Thanks!

    Jens Hauser Guest

  5. #5

    Hello nocturnebom,

    I'm going to agree withthe other replies .... pricey maybe, but worth 10
    times the price.

    Brad
    > Hi there,
    >
    > I'm considering purchasing Interakt's MX Kollection, and I'm
    > wondering who here has had experience with it. If so, is it worth it?
    > I've looked at the rating for it in the DW exchange, as well as the
    > company's site, but I thought I'd ask for some first-hand knowledge
    > about it.
    >
    > Thanks!

    Brad Lawryk Guest