Hi Don,

The quality of prints from Ofoto (A Kodak Company) are superb, and they will
last as long as any print you get from film. The printed on silver based
paper and are of the highest quality. Give them a try. Just a note for
your experiment. If you visit that Kodak website, and join kodak.com you
are referred to the Ofoto site that will give you a significant discount.
No obligation and no cost to join.

Talk to you soon,

Ron Baird
Kodak

news:o2mJa.20189$8f.10117096news4.srv.hcvlny.cv.n et...