"TIBM" <TIBMdiscussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi. I've written a custom control derived from
System.Web.UI.WebControls.WebControl. The control is taking in a dataset and
renders HTML with radio buttons (the result is similar to a
RadioButtonList). I would like to add events to the control, but being new
to .NET I don't know where to start.
> When the user changes selection by clicking another radio button, I would
like to do a postback and process the selected data.
> How do I do this?
> Again, I have no idea even how to start and I couldn't find help on the
MSDN Library.

You might want to buy the following book: "Developing Microsoft® ASP.NET
Server Controls and Components" from Microsoft Press, by Nikhil Kothari and
Vandana Datye ([url]http://www.microsoft.com/mspress/books/5728.asp[/url])
--
John Saunders
johnwsaundersiii at hotmail