Our page, Order.htm, has a link on it to PartNum.htm which is a popup
reference list.
On PartNum.htm the user can scroll the list but also can click a link to
Hardware.htm where all the part details can be found. Kind of a 'for more
information go here' type of thing.
My question is:
When I'm on PartNum.htm in the popup window and I click the link for
Hardware.htm how do I get the popup to close and the original page
(Order.htm) to change to Hardware.htm? Or maybe there's a better way.
Maybe just have the popup close and have Hardware.htm open in a new window,
leaving the original page of Order.htm open in the background?

Thanks in advance for any advice

Marcie