I am trying to link multiple phrases from the top of a page to correspondig locations further down the page in Publisher. I've found solutions but Publisher keeps giving me an error, even when I use someone else's sample code. The error I get is: "This HTML code fragment includes the HTML tag >. This tag is not appropriate for the code fragment and should not be included. Would you like to edit the HTML code fragment to remove the tag?" with "Yes" or "No" responses. The code I tried to use is as follows:

<ul>
</ul>

Any input would be appreciated.