Hi All,

I am loading data to a child table from a text file. the text files
also contains data not referenced by parent key. while loading the data
if one row fails to satisfies the constraint everything is getting
rollback..

plz suggest me something.. which will help me to discard the
unsatisfied rows and continue with the rest..

My Query:
LOAD DATA CONCURRENT INFILE
'/remote/srm172/saranya/SOURCECOV/common_shell/output/data/common_shell_exec.dat'
INTO TABLE CS_COMMON_SHELL_EXEC_REG FIELDS TERMINATED BY '#'
(reg_id,func_address);

Error Msg:
ERROR 1452 (23000): Cannot add or update a child row: a foreign key
constraint fails (`sourcecov/CS_COMMON_SHELL_EXEC_REG`, CONSTRAINT
`CS_COMMON_SHELL_EXEC_REG_ibfk_2` FOREIGN KEY (`func_address`)
REFERENCES `CS_COMMON_SHELL_EXEC` (`func_address`))

Thanks
Devi.