How to install the Mobile Server Control Center?

Hi!

One thing about the Oracle Lite Doentation is they never mention
how to actually start the programs and what install package they are
in. For example wtgpack and msql ect. If it's there I couldn't see it.

From the W32 tutorial I found on the web site, I learned I should
execute the command: [url]http://tjm/webtogo[/url] to get into the Mobile Server
Control Center however in my case this does not seem to exist. So my
question is how to install the Mobile Server Control Center.

I have run the 5.0.2 and installed all options (for mobile server and
development kit)