Ask a Question related to Macromedia Shockwave, Design and Development.
- Boblawyer #1
How to play .swf files ?
I have some .swf files on my WIndows PC that I want to play.
The instructions on a website said to:
". . . play your flash files using the Adobe Standalone Flash Player. For
this you will first need to Download the Windows Flash Player 9 Projector
content debugger from the Adobe Site [Freeware].
There is NO installation needed. Just open the downloaded .exe and open your
..swf from within the Projector.
In order to associate all .swf files to open using the Projector, right click
the .swf file and "Open with" option. Once there, choose the location of your
Projector.exe and you are done."
This worked ONCE. The next time I logged on, the computer could not play the
I'm thinking that this is because the programs referred to were not running.
So - how do I (i) find the programs on my PC and then (ii) create shortcuts so
I can run them when I want ? I prefer not to have them automatically load at
- My problem is so simple, yet I cannot find a solution thus far: None of my swf files will play. I have a new pc operating on XP. Could I get some...
- My computer can play flv from sites like youtube but when I have the file on my desktop and try to open it directly with I this will not work. It...
- Hi, I have some "shockwave flash object " files (*.swf), that i want to play it but can't do this. i install the shockwave player and flash...
- I installed Flash 9.0.16 on my pc, and I am trying to play swf files from my local drive. The files don't open in Internet Explorer, it's just a...
- i have several SWF files on my computer that won't play. I downloaded both the new Flash player and the latest SWF player, re-booted and they still...