Professional Web Applications Themes

How to Print Different Pictures - Adobe Photoshop Elements

I would like to know if there is a way in printing say 4 different pictures on one page? Say one is 2 x2.5,3x5 and 4x2.5. Is it possible to print different pictures on one page and if so how would you ahead in doing that? Can someone tell me please....

  1. #1

    Default How to Print Different Pictures

    I would like to know if there is a way in printing say 4 different pictures on one page? Say one is 2 x2.5,3x5 and 4x2.5.

    Is it possible to print different pictures on one page and if so how would you ahead in doing that?

    Can someone tell me please.
    Andy 23 Guest

  2. #2

    Default Re: How to Print Different Pictures

    Use Picture Package. Click on any image in the default layouts and you can browse to replace it with a custom image. Each image on the page can be different. This is a feature of Elements 2 only.

    Rich
    Richard Coencas Guest

  3. #3

    How do you do that with elements 2.0?
    Andy 23 Guest

  4. #4

    Rich I am still lost if you read my last reply, can you please help me out a bit more please.
    Andy 23 Guest

  5. #5

    Click on one of the two and you get the chance to browse again and replace that one.
    Richard Coencas Guest

  6. #6

    Can anyone pleease help me figure this out because i am new to this and I don't know how to do this?
    Andy 23 Guest

  7. #7

    Hi Andy,

    I've layed out the steps to the best of my ability. Maybe someone else can jump in.

    Rich
    Richard Coencas Guest

  8. #8

    I know you did but some how I lost the instructions on how to do it so that is why I needed more help. I am still getting two pictures the same when I did 5x7.
    Andy 23 Guest

  9. #9

    Andy,

    You can re-read earlier posts to the thread by clicking "First" or "Previous" beneath the topic-starter, or beneath the last-visible reply.

    Re-stated, to get your two 5x7 on a page, do this:

    - File > Print Layouts > Picture Package

    - In the Doent section of the dialog, open the Layout drop-down, and select the "(2)5x7" item. Note that the page diagram on the right now shows the layout of the page, and the two image locations.

    - Click the top image location in the diagram, and a file browser window opens. Find your file and select/open it. The image appears in the page diagram.

    - Repeat above step for the lower image location, choosing a different image.

    ALTERNATIVELY

    If, when you open the Picture Package dialog, you browse to a file in the Source section, all of the images in your package will fill with the same picture.

    To change one of them, just click it like I described, above, to use a different image.

    Also, don't forget to pay attention to your resolution setting in Picture Package. Most people find that the default 72ppi does not give them the quality they want. Something between 200-300ppi, based on your printer/observations, should give a good result.

    HTH,

    Byron
    Byron Gale Guest

  10. #10

    What happens if you want to print different picture sizes that is not on the pre sets? Say you would like one pictuure 2x2.5 inches, one 4x 2.5 and another one 3x5 inches. What do you do then?

    Please help me figure that one out.
    Andy 23 Guest

  11. #11

    ANDY,
    I'm very careful with my spendings so quickly learned how to use up all my scraps of Photo Paper. I measure space and then size picture to fit. Using the image size and canvas size I put the picture on the canvas where I want it. Might be clumsy but it works.
    Marty
    Marty Landolt Guest

  12. #12

    Andy
    with ACDSee's new Foto Slate Product It will allow you to take normal sizes AND your own oddball custom sizes and print all 15 or so different pictures (even some the same size)efficiently on the least amount of paper required for the job. All the pages are full..no waste. It does a bunch of other stuff as well.Best of all it's a no brainer to use!
    I have PS7/Elements2/PSalbum and they can't come close to this software in printing vesatility. Pass this on pls, it's always being asked in these forums.

    JIM STEWART
    Gymbag Guest