Hi

Can someone please tell me how to set up MacOS X 10.2.6 for dial up
service, i.e. I'd like to be able to dial in on my home mac and connect
trough FTP or so.

Sometimes I have a large file I want to get to my office, but email is
the only connection between office and home. Now I want to dial in on my
home Mac and "download" the file, without the internet (so straight from
modem to modem).

How do I let the home mac "pick up the phone" when I dial in?

I have looked around, but the only solutions I found were commercial
(Timbuktu, Apple Remote Access ARA) - and that's not what I'm looking
for. Isn't there a shell command or an Unix-app that makes the modem
"listen" to incoming calls?

--
Joost Egelie
[email]nospamwanadoo.be[/email]

Please replace "nospam" with "jegelie" in my e-mail address when
answering by mail.