> I'm running RH9 and initially
> I got the XDMCP broadcast for this on my another Laptop
> But after Oracle install, I'm not getting this.
> How to enable the XDMCP broadcast if I want to get the GUI
> desktop on my client (Laptop)?
> Also, I'm not sure if it has to do something with this,
> I'm getting a message in frequent intervals
> 'INIT: Id "x" respawning too fast: Disabled for 5 minutes'
Normally you would edit /etc/X11/gdm/gdm.conf, set Enable=true, then reboot
your system (or do some tricks with editing initialization files and
changing the runlevels a few times). However, this doesn't appear to be your
problem. That error message indicates that X is actually crashing. I suggest
you take a look at the logs (/var/log/XFree86.log or somesuch).