Ask a Question related to Brainstorming Area, Design and Development.
- Unregistered #1
How to transfer PFM fonts from one PC to another
I've bought a new PC and have a lot of PFM fonts installed on my old computer. What is the easiest way to transfer all fonts, and is there anyway I can get all folders I've organized on the ATM program or I have to start from scratch?Unregistered Guest
- I'm confused about why my Illustrator 10 (running on OS 10) is only recognizing a subset of the fonts I have loaded into my Library/Fonts folder. Can...
- is it possible to use fonts that exist not on the PC but on the web server and get flash to load them from the web server I want to create a...
- I have ATM 4.1 lite. I have fonts in Photoshop that are not in ATM. I have fonts in Illustrator that can't be found in Photoshop. I have fonts on one...
- Have you looked at using WSE 2.0 - DIME attachments. file using webservices.
- Fonts in Illustrator and Photoshop are ordered alphabetically by writing script code, and use the PostScript Name. Consequently many fonts will not...
- Ravish #2
Re: How to transfer PFM fonts from one PC to another
You can copy all the font files, *.pfm and *.pbm on back media like CD or USB drive. Then copy/install it to your new computer.S U P E R U S E R
- Join Date
- Aug 2006