I am trying to reconfigure a letterhead file that I created in Illustrator years ago to have the client be able to edit the text in a text box. So far I have created outlines for all the 'letterhead' text so that it can not be edited. Then I save it as PDF. When I open it in Acrobat, I use 'Touch UP Text tools' to edit the type but there is no auto return, and when I hit return, the cursor moves out of the original text box to the far left of the doent.

So, in short, what is the best way to create a doent so that a client can add a letter to a letterhead (not using Illustrator)?

Thanks for any suggestions. This should be simple as all the software is Adobe, but I just can't seem to stumble on an easy solution.
Jen