Hi all, I wonder what's the fastest/best way to do this in Dreamweaver MX 2004
with ASP.NET:

- I want to create a aspx page with a dropdownlist control & a data grid
control. The dropdownlist will be use as a key to filter data from the the grid.

- For example: the dropdownlist contains a list of product types. When the
page first loaded, the data grid displays all records.

- When users select a product type from the dropdownlist (it triggers a
PostBack with clicking any button), the data grid will update automatically and
display the filtered result set.

Thanks in advance for your help!