The example I am working from uses the following code which does not work:
RDS.Connect = "Provider='sqloledb';Integrated Security='SSPI';Initial

So I tried the following, but still no go. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks in advance,
Stephen

dim conn
dim strconn

strconn = "DRIVER=Microsoft Access Driver (*.mdb);DBQ=" & _
Server.MapPath("/fpdb/users.mdb")

set conn = server.createobject("adodb.connection")
conn.open strconn

'Create the recordset object
set rs = server.createobject("adodb.recordset")
rs.open "my_users", conn, 2, 2

'set RDS properties for control just created
RDS.Server = "http://<%=Request.ServerVariables("SERVER_NAME")%>"
RDS.Connect = conn
RDS.SQL = "Select * from my_users"
RDS.Refresh