Professional Web Applications Themes

How would one go about customising a spoked fill? - Macromedia Fireworks

I want to modify the cone gradient to create spokes where the lines are of equal size throughout the fill. How would one go about doing this? Thanks!...

  1. #1

    Default How would one go about customising a spoked fill?

    I want to modify the cone gradient to create spokes where the lines are of
    equal size throughout the fill. How would one go about doing this?

    Thanks!

    Michael Guest

  2. #2

    Michael Gould wrote:

    I can't visualize what you are talking about. Can you point to a photo
    somewhere?

    Linda Rathgeber
    Design Aid: 10-Palette Pack for Fireworks & Flash
    http://www.webdevbiz.com/graphics.cfm
    Playing with Fire | http://www.playingwithfire.com
    Victoriana | Theme Pack 03 - Club | http://www.projectseven.com
    Team MM Fireworks Volunteer | www.macromedia.com/go/team

    Linda Guest

  3. #3

    I have no pictures, but a basic concept would be similar to a wagon wheel or
    a bicycle wheel - lines of equal width throughout their length converge at
    the center of an object.

    Thanks!

    Mike

    "Linda Rathgeber" <rr.com> wrote in message
    news:bvv72c$40$macromedia.com... [/ref]
    of

  4. #4

    Bill Ray wrote:
    || Curvesin the live effects panel, man. RGB mode, start at the right
    || and put points on the line so that it looks like a sine wave.

    That's a cool effect Billy. I would never have thought of it. :)

    Peter

    PJR Guest

  5. #5

    I stole that lick from RichieBee.

    :)

    BR

    Bill Guest

  6. #6

    Bill Ray wrote:
    || I stole that lick from RichieBee.

    I kinda like the mixture of muso jargon and digi graphics jargon. We could
    have a whole new language soon :)

    Peter

    PJR Guest

  7. #7

    Believe it or not, Fireworks has made me a better drummer.

    When I play drums, it's textures, shapes and gradients I see in my
    mind's eye.

    Because I'm fluent with Fireworks I can be playing, my feel of the music
    predicated by what I'm seeing. Say......my relative position to the
    pulse. I think about antialiased edges and then I can ride on what
    gradient feels good.

    Am I making sense? It's easier for me to show you than tell you.

    BR

    Bill Guest

  8. #8

    In article <c05vkm$p6r$macromedia.com>,
    Bill Ray <com> wrote:

    Careful, Bill. Rototoms aren't websafe.

    --
    Lanny Chambers, St. Louis, USA
    http://www.hummingbirds.net/

  9. #9

    Ugh.....Rototoms.........

    Bill Bruford is the only one who ever did them any justice.

    BR

    Lanny Chambers wrote:

    > Careful, Bill. Rototoms aren't websafe.
    >[/ref]
    Bill Guest

  10. #10

    Bill Ray wrote:

    I agree... and I'm impressed by the mere fact that you know who Bill
    Bruford is ;-) His work with King Crimson in particular is nothing short
    of brilliant. Having played drums myself when I started playing music
    then guitar since then, King Crimson in its later incarnations (Fripp,
    Belew, Levine, Bruford) was a feast for the ears for me. I had the
    immense pleasure of seeing htem live too (as well as Belew in solo).
    Great memories... ;-)

    Stéphane
    Stéphane Guest

  11. #11

    Default Re: a bit OT...

    http://www.tokyoplastic.com/drummachine.html

    Needs broadband really.

    Peter

    PJR Guest

  12. #12

    I hung out with Bill in LA once. He's a great guy and very warm, despite
    his very "English" dryness. :)

    I played in Vegas last night with Ike Turner for the head honchos of
    Audi, Inc.

    Was just ok........but had fun anyhow!!! :)

    BR

    Stéphane Bergeron wrote:

    > I agree... and I'm impressed by the mere fact that you know who Bill
    > Bruford is ;-) His work with King Crimson in particular is nothing short
    > of brilliant. Having played drums myself when I started playing music
    > then guitar since then, King Crimson in its later incarnations (Fripp,
    > Belew, Levine, Bruford) was a feast for the ears for me. I had the
    > immense pleasure of seeing htem live too (as well as Belew in solo).
    > Great memories... ;-)
    >
    > Stéphane[/ref]
    Bill Guest