7.24 is very, very old and if your company just bought this application, you
should be asking very serious questions of your application vendor.

Also, your company would probably not allow someone with no experience of
your business or its financial systems to take over as Finance Director so,
if this is an important system, they shouldn't expect you to run it without
external help or training.

--
Neil Truby t:01932 724027
Director m:07798 811708

news:9c9e51ca.0307150719.2c5ed649posting.google.c om...