Professional Web Applications Themes

HTML page with anchored Layers - Macromedia Dynamic HTML

Is there a way to anchor a layer to a specific point on a HTML page? I have designed my page in Photoshop and have saved it as a HTML with images. I then opened it in Dreamweaver and alligned my designed page centre so that it is always center to the opened explorer window. The problem I am having is that I want to place my text layers in the doent and have them anchor or stay to the exact spot i placed them on the page i designed and now have opened in Dreamweaver. When i test it ...

  1. #1

    Default HTML page with anchored Layers

    Is there a way to anchor a layer to a specific point on a HTML page?

    I have designed my page in Photoshop and have saved it as a HTML with images.
    I then opened it in Dreamweaver and alligned my designed page centre so that it
    is always center to the opened explorer window. The problem I am having is that
    I want to place my text layers in the doent and have them anchor or stay to
    the exact spot i placed them on the page i designed and now have opened in
    Dreamweaver. When i test it or open it up in the explorer page the text layer
    shifts differently than the the designed page i created in photoshop. I would
    like them to move together at the same rate.

    How can I make this work.... I have tried everything that i could think of.

    Please help me... I need it!

    Thanks

    Noreago1979 Guest

  2. #2

    Is there a way to anchor a layer to a specific point on a HTML page?

    I have designed my page in Photoshop and have saved it as a HTML with images.
    I then opened it in Dreamweaver and alligned my designed page centre so that it
    is always center to the opened explorer window. The problem I am having is that
    I want to place my text layers in the doent and have them anchor or stay to
    the exact spot i placed them on the page i designed and now have opened in
    Dreamweaver. When i test it or open it up in the explorer page the text layer
    shifts differently than the the designed page i created in photoshop. I would
    like them to move together at the same rate.

    How can I make this work.... I have tried everything that i could think of.

    Please help me... I need it!

    Thanks:confused;

    Noreago1979 Guest

  3. #3

    Default Re: HTML page with anchored Layers

    > Please help me... I need it!

    The answer that you do not want to hear is - spend some time learning HTML
    and CSS if you want to do things like this. It's true. DW will expect this
    knowledge on your part. Without it you will encounter continuous mysteries
    in your pages.

    This is the wrong way to start. Here's a better plan....

    http://apptools.com/examples/pagelayout101.php

    --
    Murray --- ICQ 71997575
    Adobe Community Expert