I have a PDF form that I created from Adobe Acrobat 5.0 in a Windows environment. I want to use this form from a Web site. My Submit button has the URL pointing to the ASP page that will receive the post. The URL includes the "s" in "https" to invoke the encryption for my post (using a product like Verisign), but when I click the button I get a warning that I am leaving the secure portion of the site. It acts like I am posting to "http" without the "s". When I look at the address for the page that it goes to, it seems to be pointing to the caching directory on my local hard drive. How can I get my PDF form to post without losing my security?