In article <r.ortega-796F48.10383521052003news.speakeasy.net>,
Raoul Ortega <r.ortegamouse-potato.com> wrote:
> Note that it is intended to be used with local files (file:///) not from
> a webserver ([url]http://)[/url]. You can render something from the web if you load
> it yourself, and display from memory, but any references to images and
> such in that doent will not load properly.
>
> Then again, I'd like to be proved wrong on this.
Of course, if you can assume a fairly recent OS X, you could use the
new WebCore stuff. But it has various issues, like requiring you to
write some Cocoa code to use it from Carbon right now.

WebCore is very good though. In Cocoa, I had a complete web browser
done in about 10 lines of code (I like to put parentheses on their own
lines). :-)