Please Help!! I've been Using Dreamweaver MX for awhile, but I'm still just
doing the tip of the iceberg kinda stuff. I can't seem to figure out what
happened to the Hyperlink Dialog Box. It won't appear. When I get to my
insertion point and use either the Insert>Hyperlink from the top-line menu or
the Command Tab>Hyperlink icon, all that appears is this: # (underlined). I
then have to right mouse click and type in my link, but I don't have the option
of opening the new link in a new window. Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong,
and why the box won't appear? I've checked every setting in Preferences that I
know and I can't figure it out. Thanks.