Hi.

I've made a project in Shockwave 3d, and the navigation was fairly smooth and
consistent until I went through and specified about 15 of the box models to act
as hyperlinks. Now the navigation is smooth when you're walking around the
model, but the browser really seems to struggle moving between the 3d world and
the hyperlinked content which loads in another frame. When there was only a few
linked models this didn't happen, so I assume that Shockwave is calculating the
hyperlinks constantly and it's a huge drain on memory (?). Is there a way of
managing this, so that, say, Shockwave will only calculate the links on models
a certain distance away?

Many thanks
Luke