Professional Web Applications Themes

Hyperlinks - Adobe Indesign Windows

Alright I'm dying here. I got a couple of hyperlinks in a table that are looked up and put into textboxe(text box properties are hyperlinked as well), but I cannot get the hyperlink option to enable when right clicking on them.. Why oh Why I'm using Access 2002 Please help!!...

  1. #1

    Default Hyperlinks

    Alright I'm dying here.

    I got a couple of hyperlinks in a table that are looked
    up and put into textboxe(text box properties are
    hyperlinked as well), but I cannot get the hyperlink
    option to enable when right clicking on them.. Why oh Why

    I'm using Access 2002

    Please help!!
    Spencer Guest

  2. #2

    Why do some hyperlinks (including those in this
    newsgroup) require me to hold the ctrl key down when I
    click on the link. If I just click without holding the
    ctrl key down, I get a quick flash of the desired window--
    but it doesn't actually open.
    Lloyd Guest

  3. #3

    Default Re: hyperlinks

    Do you have a pop-up killer enabled? This may be why.

    "Lloyd" <ldlemonscomcast.net> wrote in message
    > Why do some hyperlinks (including those in this
    > newsgroup) require me to hold the ctrl key down when I
    > click on the link. If I just click without holding the
    > ctrl key down, I get a quick flash of the desired window--
    > but it doesn't actually open.

    Jim Hawkins Guest

  4. #4

    o.k. I have a super simple question. I really do know what I am doing but this just isn't working out. I want to provide my users a link to [url]www.mapquest.com[/url] for directions. I am filling out all the right info, it just isn't working out. Thanks if you can help!

    danafranz webforumsuser@macromedia.com Guest

  5. #5

    mijn hyperlinks werken ni, wie kan me helpen??

    Patricia Peeters Guest

  6. #6

    onHyperlinksClicked doesn't work if I don't put a
    member.media=member.media, but this takes 12 seconds, and i can't
    accept. What can i do?
    Roberto Guest

  7. #7

    Is it possible to edit the hyperlink favorites list. I have numerous
    incorrect links in this list and I would like to delete them. Can't seem to
    find the list any where in my computer files. I'm using Publisher 2000 and
    win98 SE.

    TIA--
    Chris Taylor
    Brouwers Machine & Tool
    [email]chrisbmtool.com[/email]

    Chris Taylor Guest

  8. #8

    I have no idea what you are talking about.

    Your favorites list in the browser maybe? Which has nothing to do with
    Publisher.

    Post back some hints as to what this list is and where you are seeing it.

    --
    David Bartosik - MS MVP
    for Publisher help:

    "Chris Taylor" <chrisbmtool.com> wrote in message
    news:uhyRb.16403$mf4.762290news20.bellglobal.com. ..

    > Is it possible to edit the hyperlink favorites list. I have numerous
    > incorrect links in this list and I would like to delete them. Can't seem
    > find the list any where in my computer files. I'm using Publisher 2000 and
    > win98 SE.
    >
    > TIA--
    > Chris Taylor
    > Brouwers Machine & Tool
    > [email]chrisbmtool.com[/email]

    David Bartosik - MS MVP Guest

  9. #9

    The list pops up as a drop down when I'm adding a hyperlink to a web page.
    It includes the favorites from the IE6 browser but also has all the
    hyperlinks I've added to previous web pages. However when I look at the
    favorites list in the browser these links are not on it.
    Hope this explains it better.

    Chris Taylor

  10. #10

    Yes that explains it.
    Publisher has no functionality to clear that out.
    But like most MS programs I suspect it ties into IE.
    Try opening the IE browser and delete History.
    (tools, internet options)
    I'd suspect that History is what it is reading.
    If that doesn't work than try deleting temporary internet files (cache).

    --
    David Bartosik - MS MVP
    for Publisher help:
    [url]www.davidbartosik.com[/url]
    enter to win Pub 2003:
    [url]www.davidbartosik.com/giveaway.aspx[/url]

    news:Z7NRb.26486$mf4.991448news20.bellglobal.com. ..

  11. #11

    Hi,
    My friend is currently doing her dissertation at university and is producing
    an
    application that reads data from XML files using the Flash Asset Xtra and
    manipulates the data once inside director. She said all of this has worked
    fine,
    but shes having problems, which I cant help her with....could anyone else?

    Once the data is within Director she change some words into hyperlinks on
    the fly. This, she said, works OK but she would like the value of the
    hyperlink
    to be a variable rather than a string, and cant seem to figure it out?

    The variable has already been set within the function, but when she
    specifies
    the value of the hyperlink it will only accept strings not variables

    Any help on this would be greatly appreciated
    Thanks

    --
    [url]www.djmasala.com[/url]
    [url]http://game-i2.djmasala.com[/url]

    djmasala.com Guest

  12. #12

    How can I get a hyperlink picture to be able to right click & open in new window?
    Rich Guest

  13. #13

    [url]http://www.davidbartosik.com/pub2k/pub2k_28.htm[/url]

    "Rich" <anonymousdiscussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > How can I get a hyperlink picture to be able to right click & open in new
    window?

    DavidF Guest

  14. #14

    good job.

    "DavidF" <Nopenospam.com> wrote in message
    > [url]http://www.davidbartosik.com/pub2k/pub2k_28.htm[/url]
    >
    > "Rich" <anonymousdiscussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > > How can I get a hyperlink picture to be able to right click & open in
    new
    > window?

    David Bartosik - MS MVP Guest

  15. #15

    I have a file that I had in Excel 2000 and converted to a PDF, the hyperlinks didn't work on it so I came here and seen others had problems so I made the doent into a Word 2000 doent with hyerlinks to the files on our server. It seems that now that the doent has worked for almost a month, the links in my Acrobat 6.0 doent are no longer valid links.

    I go to the word doent and click on the links and they work. I am really confused and not sure what to do. I read here something about Absolute Links or Relative Links and I don't know what those are..... can someone help??
    Thanks
    Kimberly
    Kimberly_Schoephoerster@adobeforums.com Guest

  16. #16

    I have a question about hyperlinks. Is it possible to hyperlink from one doent to another doent, but have the linked doent open up at a specific page? Ideally I would like to have my PDF doc include links to other PDFs, but instead of just opening the beginning of the doc, I would like it to open to a specific page of the file. To make matters worse, I would like to then have other links that link to other pages in the same linked doc. I hope this makes sense to someone.

    Thanks,
    Hiram
    Hiram_Andrews@adobeforums.com Guest

  17. #17

    To link to a specific page in a PDF:

    <http://www.server.com/path/file.pdf#page=3>
    W_T_Allen@adobeforums.com Guest

  18. #18

    is there a way to preserve hyperlinks imbedded in a word doent when converting the word doent with distiller? I am using writer 5.0 on a w2k system. Thanks
    Charles_Grueser@adobeforums.com Guest

  19. #19

    1. There is no such thing as "writer."

    2. The only way to preserve liks is to use the PDFMaker macro, which does use Distiller.
    W_T_Allen@adobeforums.com Guest

  20. #20

    I PDF'd a Word doent using 6.0 distiller. The links in the TOC are not preserved. Must you have the PDFMaker macro for the links to work?
    Marilyn_B._Dichtenberg@adobeforums.com Guest

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast