Professional Web Applications Themes

I don not see my old message - Adobe Photoshop Elements

I asked for help last week on calibrating my monitor but not herd yet maybe i do not now how To use forums and if i type to fast i make a LOT OF MISTAKESS DAVID i am NOT POSTING my MESAGE corectly:i just keep hiting the rong keys well i dont think ill ever get used to forums. any way do i realy have to calibate my monitor to get the program to work right??? dont think that this monit...

  1. #1

    Default I don not see my old message

    I asked for help last week on calibrating my monitor but not herd yet maybe i do not now how To use forums and if i type to fast i make a LOT OF MISTAKESS
    DAVID i am NOT POSTING my MESAGE corectly:i just keep hiting the rong keys well i dont think ill ever get used to forums. any way do i realy have to calibate my monitor to get the program to work right??? dont think that this monit
    David L Cochran Guest

  2. #2

    Default Re: I don not see my old message

    David, here's a link to the post you did earlier today. Read it, because I gave you a couple of tips on being able to locate your messages again, and I also offered help in using Elements. We have to get you to the point where you can find your messages before we can go on, though! :)

    Beth Haney, "i need help now" #25, 16 Aug 2003 1:34 pm </cgi-bin/webx?50.1dea49b4/24>

    Well, and they've changed this forum, so I only THINK I've put a link in.

    Also go to the bottom of this page (the one where you're viewing this message) and find the part in black that says "Personal", then click the blue link that says "Preferences." You'll have to look through the items that are listed, but somewhere it gives you a box you can check that will allow you to automatically log on to the forum. You'll want to bookmark the first page, and then - after you give permission for it to remember your log in name and password - you'll go directly to the list of messages. When you do a post, you have to remember the subject, because that's what you'll look for when you come back to see if there are any responses. You've gotta master this log on stuff, because people do respond!!
    Beth Haney Guest

  3. #3

    Beth,

    Using a news reader this is what the link looked like: > Beth Haney, "i
    need help now" #25, 16 Aug 2003 1:34 pm </cgi-bin/webx?50.1dea49b4/24>

    Is that a link?

    Pete D Guest

  4. #4

    Pete, as far as I can tell, everytime somebody posted a link, so far, it's
    always looked like that I my end (Outlook Express)

    Ray Guest

  5. #5

    I could have sworn I posted a response to this yesterday before Ray's #4 message!

    Yup, Pete, by using a reader you're missing out on lime green for the link, with it turning to a light reddish brownish color after you've viewed it!

    I think I might be forgetting to scroll all the way down to where that Post Message button is and just hitting Back on the browser. Duh. I'll get used to it eventually.

    I exchanged messages with David off forum. He says he thinks the problem has to do with his AOL. Maybe. I've only used AOL a couple of times while on a borrowed computer so am not a good one to evaluate that claim.
    Beth Haney Guest

  6. #6

    Hi, Beth. I don't think it's anything to do with aol--I was using that for a long time with this forum. Of course, with the new format, who knows how things are working right now?
    Barbara Brundage Guest