Professional Web Applications Themes

I encountered a problem when using Flash PlayerV9.0.115, can somebody help me? - Macromedia Flash Player

Hello all, can somebody help me? I have encountered a problem when using Flash Player V9.0.115. Your help would be greatly appreciated. The problem described as follows: 1. The flash file with sound works well before uploaded to website. The audio lost when uploaded to the website(There is no problem with the flash file size). I have uploaded the flash file to website for you to test. Please go to http://www.sameshow.com/democreator/create a new site.swf and kindly check with it. 2. When we open the flash movie in IE with Flash player V9.0.47 and previous versions (Flash9d.ocx), the flash movie with ...

  1. #1

    Default I encountered a problem when using Flash PlayerV9.0.115, can somebody help me?

    Hello all, can somebody help me?

    I have encountered a problem when using Flash Player V9.0.115. Your help would
    be greatly appreciated.

    The problem described as follows:
    1. The flash file with sound works well before uploaded to website. The audio
    lost when uploaded to the website(There is no problem with the flash file
    size). I have uploaded the flash file to website for you to test. Please go to
    http://www.sameshow.com/democreator/create a new site.swf and kindly check with
    it.

    2. When we open the flash movie in IE with Flash player V9.0.47 and previous
    versions (Flash9d.ocx), the flash movie with sound works well.

    3. When we upgrade the flash player to the latest version V9.0.115
    (Flash9e.ocx), the video works well, but the sound just can play several
    seconds and then stop.

    4. On Flash Player ocx V9.0.115. If we publish the flash movie on web with
    24fps, the sound just can work several seconds and then stop, the problem is
    the same if we use the TShockWaveFlash control to play the flash movie.

    5. On Flash Player ocx V9.0.115. If we publish the flash movie with 12fps, the
    sound works well but the quality is really very poor. It seems that the sound
    plays shorter with more frames per second. But the flash file works well with
    the Flash Player V9.0.47 and previous versions (Flash9d.ocx).

    Can somebody help me to figure it out? Thanks in advance!

    Regards,
    Sabrina
    com

    sabrina2008 Guest

  2. #2

    Can somebody help me? Many thanks!
    sabrina2008 Guest

  3. #3

    Hi sabrina2008,

    How was the audio originally encoded? Please send me a Private Message with
    your email and phone number, I would like to get a copy of the original files
    for testing.

    Important Note: These online forums are for user-to-user discussions of Adobe
    products, and are not an official customer support channel for Adobe. If you
    require direct assistance, or prefer to contact Adobe support staff directly,
    please contact Adobe support.

    http://www.adobe.com/support/contact/

    Darren Guest

  4. #4

    Hello Darren, I really appreciate your response. My mail is
    com. I have uploaded the flash file to our ftp,
    http://www.sameshow.com/democreator/create a new site.swf. And also I
    compressed the original file to a zip file and uploaded to our ftp at
    http://download.sameshow.com/aff/create.zip, please kindly check! When we
    playing this flash file on FlashPlayer V9.0.47 and previous, the audio works
    well. But the audio just can play several seconds and then stop when I playing
    it on FlashPlayer V9.0.115. The garbled audio makes us very upset. Your help
    would be great appreciated!

    Sabrina Fu

    sabrina2008 Guest

  5. #5

    Hello sabrina2008, hello Darren,
    I have exactly the same problem. I would be pleased to read a solution here.
    Best Regards,
    Rene
    rene1979 Guest

  6. #6

    Hello rene1979,

    I'm sorry. I haven't got any good solution about this problem now. I'm waiting
    the help from Adobe. Sorry for that.

    You may also open a case for free from here:

  7. #7

    Hello all, Yes, we are having a critical priority 1 problem with the audio
    playback function in the newest 9.115 player version. Our website uses audio
    loops of wav files to create songs. We use the onSoundComplete function which
    we understand has been modified in priority to accomodate some video:audio
    issue flash player was having. But now, the sounds will not loop perfectly. We
    have to have these sound

    If Darren or anyone else knows a work around or who to contact at Adobe to
    resolve this issue, please let me know!

    I called tech support only to be told that Adobe does NOT offer tech support
    for the free flash player. Nice.....

    Good luck to us all.

    DaronSneed Guest

  8. #8

    Hello Daron,

    You may also open a case for free from here:
    http://www.adobe.com/support/contact/

    There will be somebody from Adobe follow your case and give you support.

    Hope it helps!

    Sabrina Fu

    sabrina2008 Guest

  9. #9

    [q]Originally posted by: DaronSneed
    I called tech support only to be told that Adobe does NOT offer tech support
    for the free flash player. Nice.....[/q]

    That is true for Flash Player only (no phone support, webcase only....).
    Flash Authors and Developers DO get phone support. So find your Flash serial
    number and call in using that. Or open a web support case under Flash
    authoring..

    BWolfe Guest

  10. #10

    Hi there

    I've logged the issue up on Flash Player bugs. The bug I logged is to do with
    the out-of-sync problem when sounds are started simuletaneously.
    You can vote for the bug to get fixed if this aspect of the sound bug is
    affecting you.
    https://bugs.adobe.com/jira/browse/FP-82

    Cheers
    Tracy