Hello,

I'm going a little crazy here with a problem I have in my flash movie:
[url]http://www.mindfuze.com/homeT.html[/url].
After the diagonal mask on the 'Prezentujemy' content box reveals itself,
the text within this content box, along with the text 'Newsy' of the 'Newsy'
content box glitches a smidge to the right. The funny thing is both items
are seperate movie clips within seperate movie clips, yet they glitch
simultaneously. I have gone through the code a hundred times and cannot get
to the bottom of this. On every keyframe any of the glitching items are, the
x and y values are the same, hence there should be no glitch.

....I'm hoping a second pair of eyes and a fresh perspective will help.

if u need the source: [url]http://www.mindfuze.com/homeT.fla[/url]

Thanks,

Robert.