Professional Web Applications Themes

I keep getting a message that I don't have the latestFlash when I do... - Macromedia Flash Player

I keep getting a message on certain sites that I do not have the latest flash player installed when I do... What can I do to fix this? I have tried everything I know to do... Some say my cookies are turned off... How do I know if they are or not... I am running the latest browser Windows Internet Exployer and I also have Netscape too... It does it on both... Help please!!! Thanks in advance......

  1. #1

    Default I keep getting a message that I don't have the latestFlash when I do...

    I keep getting a message on certain sites that I do not have the latest flash
    player installed when I do... What can I do to fix this? I have tried
    everything I know to do... Some say my cookies are turned off... How do I know
    if they are or not... I am running the latest browser Windows Internet Exployer
    and I also have Netscape too... It does it on both... Help please!!!
    Thanks in advance...

    Kellerm Guest

  2. #2

    :confused; I keep getting the same frustrating message on turbonick.com!!!
    [url]http://www.nick.com/common/detect/get_flash.jhtml[/url]
    "You need the latest version of Flash Player to play this game or check out
    this page. CLICK HERE to download it - it's fast and FREE!"

    Well, I click, I download, sometimes I get no download at all and no
    installation screen. Then less than a second later I go to the page you get
    when you finish installing and.. what do you know! I'm done. Well, at least it
    says I'm done. When I go back to Turbonick it displays the same message! I
    tried restarting, uninstalling, reinstalling a hundred times. I'm frustrated
    and need some help! I just upgraded to the latest Internet Explorer also. Maybe
    the new explorer is the problem?

    Jamener Guest

  3. #3

    This was something that worked for me.
    In the:
    \WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash

    There will be one or a couple of EXE file(s).

    The one I have currently is FlashUtil9b.exe

    But I don't think that was the one I ran, so it might be a different that will
    also do the trick depending what version of flash is installed.

    The end result is it will update your flash to the lastest version.
    Correcting the problem that cause sites like scifi.com & disney.com and
    apparently nick.com also not to realize you are updated.

    somethingjoey Guest

  4. #4

    I think i have tried every download that are in this forum, with no luck. I
    have explorer and aol can someone please help. I go and download it from the
    adobe website link from youtube, it says it is succesfully downloaded, but it
    never works. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks

    claxa02 Guest

  5. #5

    i have the same issue. i looked in that foleder and the only exe file i have besides the uninstall is flashutil9b

    i have windows xp, ie 7

    this is a most anoying problem
    cdonofri Guest

  6. #6

    anyone reading this topic; there seems to be a fix posted in this forum under
    the name "How I finally got Flash9 working and can use youtube". i have only
    tried it for about 10 minutes but it seems that have fixed my issues.

    cdonofri Guest