Professional Web Applications Themes

I'm gonna report you all! - Mac Applications & Software

You all abuse me, I'm going to send you all to abuse. Stop mocking me, stop picking on me. I like my floppies my Barney pampers, and I love my Georgie Bush. Stop mocking me......

  1. #1

    Default I'm gonna report you all!

    You all abuse me, I'm going to send you all to abuse. Stop mocking me,
    stop picking on me. I like my floppies my Barney pampers, and I love my
    Georgie Bush. Stop mocking me...
    Jdoggy Guest

  2. #2

    Default Re: I'm gonna report you all!

    On Wed, 10 Sep 2003 18:20:43 -0500, Jdoggy in dirty diapers wrote
    (in message <teranews.com>):

    give it up, the real thing's back.

    --
    We are Microsoft of Borg. You will be assimilated. Stability is irrelevant.
    Where _you_ want to go to today is irrelevant. We will add your currency to

    Charles Guest

  3. #3

    In article <teranews.com>,
    Jdoggy in dirty diapers <com> wrote:

    This troll is not me I think people know this. Besides they dont even
    make Barney pampers, and they dont fit me anyways if I were crazy enough
    to wear them which I do not.
    --
    Posted with Newswatcher for Macintosh!
    Vote Bush for President in 2004!

  4. #4

    On Thu, 11 Sep 2003 21:40:07 GMT,
    Spider Eyes (net) wrote:

    > This troll is not me I think people know this. Besides they dont even
    > make Barney pampers, and they dont fit me anyways if I were crazy enough
    > to wear them which I do not.[/ref]

    You're right Johnny boy -- your particular brand of insanity is quite
    unique. No else I know can construct sentences with the flair you have.

    Out of curiosity, which of following is true:
    a) They don't make Barney diapers
    b) Barney diapers don't fit you
    c) They make Barney diapers, but you are not crazy enough to wear them
    d) They don't make Barney diapers, but you are crazy enough to wear them
    e) They make Barney diapers, and you are crazy enough to wear them, but
    they don't fit you
    f) You're wearing Barney diapers as you respond to this

    Thank you for playing along.

    Beverly
    --
    Bev A. Kupf
    Bev Guest

  5. #5

    Spider Eyes <net> wrote:

    Don't worry, Elvis, we can tell you from all the impersonators.

    I guess you'd be the expert on that.

    Don't worry, I just assumed you use the good ol' cloth ones.

    --
    Mike Rosenberg

    Mike Guest

  6. #6

    On Thu, 11 Sep 2003 20:03:00 -0400,
    Mike Rosenberg (invalid) wrote:

    > Don't worry, I just assumed you use the good ol' cloth ones.[/ref]

    That would be environmentally considerate and sound. I don't associate
    jdoggy with anything sound. And he's demonstrated that considered thought
    is not an option for him.

    Beverly
    --
    Bev A. Kupf
    Bev Guest

  7. #7

    Bev A. Kupf <net> wrote:

    Oh, I just figured either he found them more comfortable or they're what
    mommy used when he was chronologically an infant.

    --
    Mike Rosenberg

    Mike Guest

  8. #8

    In article <teranews.com>,
    Spider Eyes <net> wrote:

    > This troll is not me I think people know this. Besides they dont even
    > make Barney pampers, and they dont fit me anyways if I were crazy enough
    > to wear them which I do not.[/ref]

    oh nooo its me. i was out of myy mind when i said this after my sitter
    spanked me, after i got my butt wiped, i deciced i did not needd anothr
    Barney diaper, so i kicked my siutter in the face, ran up to my room.
    she chased me and could not find me.. i need to make up, i am going to
    buy her a box of floppies, and tell her to vite for Georgie bush, he's
    my hero!!

    Barneyu!!!!
    Jdoggy Guest

  9. #9

    Jdoggy in dirty diapers <com> wrote:

    Enough!

    --
    Mike Rosenberg

    Mike Guest

  10. #10

    On Thu, 11 Sep 2003 16:40:07 -0500, Spider Eyes wrote
    (in message <teranews.com>):

    > This troll is not me I think people know this.[/ref]

    It's pretty obvious that the OP is Enough. The thing is, no-one cares.
    They're too busy laughing... at _you_, jtroll. Why would you suppose this is?

    And you know this... how?

    And you know this... how? (I have this vision of the experiment...)

    BWA-HAA-HAA-HAA-HAA!!! The sick puppy thinks that he's not a nutjob!

  11. #11

    In article <newsguy.com>,
    Charles Dyer <com> wrote:

    Sorry, will I have been enjoying the homage, I am not the author!

    --
    Enough <com>
    Enough Guest