Professional Web Applications Themes

i need help now - Adobe Photoshop Elements

how long do it take to get help from here?????...

  1. #1

    Default i need help now

    how long do it take to get help from here?????
    David L Cochran Guest

  2. #2

    Default Re: i need help now

    ...looks like it takes about 2 minutes in primetime...
    Byron Gale Guest

  3. #3

    <LMAO>
    Nancy S Guest

  4. #4

    Nancy....hmmmm....is that Let's Make an Omelet?

    Chuck Snyder Guest

  5. #5

    A couple of factors to influence the response time...

    If you start any request by saying that everyone here is so nice, add 10
    points.
    If you have a question that's never been asked (you know that because you
    searched the forum prior to posting your question), add 10 points.
    If you are polite & courteous, add 15 points.
    If you love Photoshop Elements, add 10 points
    If you love Photoshop Elements 2.0, add 10 points.
    If you have both Photoshop Elements 1.0 and 2.0 on your computer, add 25
    points.
    If you take the time to read the answers to your question(s) and say
    "Thanks" as a result, add 35 points.

    If your total is more than 5 points, you're likely to get a faster response
    time then if your total is below 5 points :)

    Ray

    Ray Guest

  6. #6

    ummm...it could be an acronym for whatever you wish, though it was not my response to Byron's primetime
    Nancy S Guest

  7. #7

    Ray, absolutely brilliant!! Should be put at the top of the Forum's FAQ's!!

    :-)

    Chuck

    Chuck Snyder Guest

  8. #8

    OIC....

    :-)

    Chuck Snyder Guest

  9. #9

    Thanks Chuck :)

    My friend and me are currently working on some of his staff procedures
    (specifically, how to be polite over the phone, how to greet a customer, how
    to politely invite the customer to hang down because he's not, actually,
    being nice...) that sort of inspired me :)

    Ray

    Ray Guest

  10. #10

    I don't think David know where or how to find the replies...
    Nancy S Guest

  11. #11

    I did a google search for David L. Cochran. I came up with one and got an email address and work phone number. I'll send him an email in case he is the David L. Cochran posting here.

    Wouldn't that surprise him if I called him?
    Mark Reibman Guest

  12. Moderated Post

    Removed by Administrator
    Dick Smith Guest
    Moderated Post

  13. Moderated Post

    Removed by Administrator
    Ray Guest
    Moderated Post

  14. #14

    Assuming everyone here is a mind-reader...subtract 10 points?
    DS Nelson Guest

  15. #15

    What do you subtract for having several identities and misspelling exactly the same words in each.

    Paul
    Paul L UK Guest

  16. #16

    last week i asked for help on calibrating my monitor knowone could give me an answer to that so for now i am going to leave that alone. i have sevral questions about elements 2.0 it seems like a nice program but it has no real support that i am not used to and i do not know how to use forums if some one is tryong to talk to me i would not have a clue. so where do i go from here?????
    david :angry: :angry:
    David L. Cochran Guest

  17. #17

    my several ideniteys are because i have set up 2 or 3 passwords and user names the fisrt one i set up was only good for 1 session then it would not let me in after that and like i said i DONOT KNOW HOW TO USE FORUMS!!!!!
    \kown one has ever helped me with that!!! or told me about them
    DAVID :chagrin:
    David L. Cochran Guest

  18. #18

    David, I did do a response to you, but now that the forum format has changed, I can't find it again either!

    First, I explained how you could find your post again to see if anybody had responded to your question. To do that, type your question and post it, and then click on it a second time. Add it as a bookmark in your browser. They next time you log on to the forum, you can hit that bookmark and see if anyone has responded.

    If you forget to bookmark it, though, and you come back and can't find it, do an Elements forum search under your own name. That will bring up a list of all of the posts you've made on the forum. Because you're just getting started, you should be able to get to the one you want right away.

    In terms of getting help: Recently we've asked newcomers to post and explain what kind of an image they're working with and what they want to have as their outcome. We're really a friendly and helpful group, but very broad questions sometimes get a variety of responses that become even more confusing to the person trying to learn how to use the software. One thing you'll quickly learn about Elements is that there's usually more than one way to accomplish almost everything.

    By the way, you also have to remember that this forum is sponsored by Adobe, but every one of us "regulars" are nothing more than volunteers. Sometimes people post and get very quick responses; other times we're busy doing something else and don't have a chance to check in for a while. And remember: "You catch more flies with honey than you do with vinegar."
    :smile:
    Beth Haney Guest